Lost status

Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:37 am
Pro Poster
84 Posts
I'm not listed as an s-admin anymore in the memberlist, can't find my name anywhere so I can't read those posts. Could you add me again?
Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:45 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
— Minoo wrote
I'm not listed as an s-admin anymore in the memberlist, can't find my name anywhere so I can't read those posts. Could you add me again?

you were kicked out due inactivity same days ago. by the way your post was clear saying you preferred to play other games.
Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:02 pm
Pro Poster
84 Posts
wait what?, i made an inactivity post since i'm getting a new pc (which i will get this week ..) I couldn't play because I had no platform to play with ..

And me playing other games gives you a reason to kick me? When I was online every day and had the highest score out of the leaderboard O.o

I don't get this
Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:03 pm
Pro Poster
84 Posts
Btw im not playing other games atm either since I don't have a platform to be able to play! ..
Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:47 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
i read your post about you prefer play other game. We all voted, not only you have been kicked out. All inactive players.

your inactivity post is this: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:34 am

— Minoo wrote
I just brought my pc away for an upgrade (maybe even getting a whole new pc). I'm also going on vacation again 11-8 so I'll be away for a couple weeks.

Sorry that I'm so inactive the past couple weeks but you know the holidays is a busy time for everyone.

Cya soon on the battlefields ;3

is bit late from what u posted 1 month afk means kicking out.

Anw do not worry is something normal Activity Check for our Clan members, nothing personal calm down..
if you r back we will add you again just let us know.
Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:48 pm
Pro Poster
84 Posts
Teo my pc is back and everything is running fine so I'll be able to play again, could I rejoin the clan now or do I need to make a new joining application?
Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:49 pm
Pro Poster
84 Posts
Teo my pc is back and everything is running fine so I'll be able to play again, could I rejoin the clan now or do I need to make a new joining application?
Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:36 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
no need it if you are active we will add you again with your status.
Forums ©