Rapter banned .

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:17 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
PM from Rapter to me. Moved to this section.

HEEELLLPPPPP me!!!!! i was playing a server of old and young boys killhouse and they banned me...?????? y???? they didnt mention y they banned me....... i didnt use any hack, cheat or mod,,,, in fact  i dont even know any type of hack or cheat....???? they just wrote : "????? ? is where your mother sucks"??????? i dont know y??? they just permanently banned me??? pleaeaese help me get unbanned because i really like that server of old and young boys>>>>> please!!! Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Anyone remember this ? or perhaps he use same guid as another banned guy ?

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:40 pm
Veteran
156 Posts
i donno his guid but i check banlist and name "Rapter" wasnt ban... so probably some prick had the same cd-key...

Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:26 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
— Folsy wrote
i donno his guid but i check banlist and name "Rapter" wasnt ban... so probably some prick had the same cd-key...

Exactly what i told him,so lets see if he respond here..Rapter.. you gonna buy a legit version of  COD 4 MW, than you solve all problems of this m8  Wink

You should buy t.e.x here :COD4

One of the cheapest dealers atm  Wink GL m8.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:32 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
i think he sent this email to everybody because i had the same and fixed it yesterday so i'm closing.
Forums ©