Ban appeal

Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:11 pm
2 Posts
- Name         ViiD
- When         15.7.2014 11:00 UTC (give or take 5)
- Reason       "ab" = aimbot
- By whom      No idea
- IP               89.212. dynamic = my current forum IP. I do not wish to expose my full IP to public unless necessary. So - do I have to?

I was banned while playing so it's not a bug. I would like to see proofs as I do not use aimbot, yet I do have PunkBuster disabled due to buggy MP client or PC.
Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:59 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Hi there, i think its COD4 MW you are banned too ? Asking cause we run Sof2 too. Name you use in game is same as you have in this post or ?
Ill check on banlist and lets see about admin who banned you post here ok ?
Finally we do NOT frap non clanmembers when we make a ban, our admins have skills to spec a cheater and if you read rules of YOB you can see how it works...
Oh btw, even "only" knife AB we ban too ofc  Twisted Evil

Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:34 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
is your game authKEY legit or you downloaded the game somewhere?

You are not banned in our CoD4 server with that name, maybe is someone else with your same authKEY banned for that 'ab' (aim bot) reason.

i suggest you to buy a legit copy of the game available on steam in order to avoid this kind of problem.
Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:44 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
i found your name with full IP in our database, so i could have your GUID and is not banned.

i remember i banned a wrong ID 2day b4 banning the right one. If you r unbanned means the user i banned for mistake, (ID=13 instead of ID=14) was you and i'm sorry. Btw i unbanned that dude immediately after i have made ??the mistake.
Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:09 pm
2 Posts
Ah yea, thought of that, guess I checked too fast... OK now, not banned. Thank you.
Lock this.
Forums ©