<12 >

About DarkRaider. Uncle Badd Avant/Teo please read this.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:56 am
8 Posts
— Darkraider wrote
Lol want to talk about lies? You say I go into s4a server all the time and talk shit about you, no. I say GTFO. Quit your fucking whining. Plus I've never said shit about you cheating, multiclanning, or any other shit like that. Seems like you have a guilty conscience.

This is not manly. Really.
And believe I know much more than I typed here about you.

Just be a man. And say yes I do wrote all the shit about him cauze I dont like him.
Fucking kiddo. Bot. You even cant have a 0.5/1 average. Fucking braindead bot.
People like you dont deserve friends, clans, respect. Really.

Just be a man at least.
Nevermind. Fuck this... I am not gonna spend more of my time for this trashcan.

btw
Nice to see you again people. In the past I always was checking the forum plenty of times just to see how you doin.
I see lot of bad news and hopping you gonna find your way to remake a strong clan.
Peace. Cya arround.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:00 am
Legend
582 Posts
Go suck a dick, learn english and fuck off with this whining and lies. You're joining S4A stay there with your damn whining.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:10 am
8 Posts
You are an american piece of shit. And you cant even speak your own language man. If there was a way to prove my education about greek and ancient greek you was gonna feel like a monkey.

Guys trust me for one damn last time and kick this piece of shit out of the clan. Its a fucking disaster to have people like this inside a clan with respectfull leaders and admins. Its just my best friendly advice for you. Let him alone so he can play some L2 or any other MMORPG retarded games like the 90% of his country does. Becauze they are braindead.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:47 am
Legend
582 Posts
shutttttt the fuck up already and now you're shit talking about john (baad) when you shit talk about all of americans.

Teo just lock this crap will you?

Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:02 am
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
Seems like you are both not adult enough...

Go fight somewhere else.
<12 >
Forums ©