<12 >

COD4: Permanent Ban?

Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:22 pm
Legend
421 Posts
Hey guya,
A few hours ago I played just fine, but now when i try to get into the server, it says that I've been permanent banned...
What the hell? xD Some kind of power abuse from an admin?

The exact message:
"Error
Permanent ban issued onto this gameserver
You will be never allowed to join this gameserver again
Your GUID is: 7b71cdda
Reason for this ban:
Bye"

Hope this is not really permanent  Confused
Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:00 am
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Confused No one banned you ( i think) But Baaddwrench was banned too a few days ago, only our server or cant you connect to any servers ?

Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:12 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
let me check it 2morrow and Goofy baaddwrench has the game only since yesterday he's not banned..
Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:04 am
Legend
421 Posts
I never could connect to other server, but I never seen such a ban message like this.
I only through it was admin power abuse because of the message "Bye"...
Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:15 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Did the screen look like this?

Well the free download can only be played at our server,
if you'd like to enjoy other servers you can pay $20 and purchase the legit #'s...
Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:42 am
Legend
421 Posts
— Baaddwrench wrote
Did the screen look like this?

if you'd like to enjoy other servers you can pay $20 and purchase the legit #'s...

Yes, the screen looks like that, but with a different ban reason...

I know I can't play in others servers and I don't mind.
It's strange because i didn't update the game, or even restart the computer before the last game.
Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:01 am
Legend
582 Posts
I'll look right now

Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:17 am
Legend
582 Posts
Ok I just looked and yes you're banned but under the name unrelave, also I am not making any accusations but the only 2 for right now that I know who have access to the 80 power username and pass are previ and folsy, but so do baad and goofy but I'd presume they have the 100 power access (and use it) as they are leaders, just like I've been granted 100 power. Here is the screenshot I took to show you were banned by just someone using 80 power. I did unban you, but I hope that whoever did ban you comes forth with why they banned you.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:28 am
Legend
421 Posts
— Darkraider wrote
Ok I just looked and yes you're banned but under the name unrelave, also I am not making any accusations but the only 2 for right now that I know who have access to the 80 power username and pass are previ and folsy, but so do baad and goofy but I'd presum they have the 100 power access as they are leaders, just like I've been granted 100 power. Here is the screenshot I took to show you were banned by just someone using 80 power. I did unban you, but I hope that whoever did ban you comes forth with why they banned you.

Thanks.
It's weird that it has the name unrelave. I've never used such name.
Shouldn't the log say the IP of the banned person?
Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:35 am
Legend
582 Posts
Well I think UID is pretty much like IP but I'm not too sure and right now I think only teo is able to see people's UID with using the rcon because even with 100 power I'm not able to see UID's. UID is a personal ID to you (no one else should have it).

Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:00 am
Veteran
100 Posts
I banned that unrelave guy for AB yesterday. I don't know how and why it banned you too but i'm sorry for that :(

I'm not sure if it is some kind of bug with UID or something since i never meant to ban you, only that unrelave guy  :oops:

I google a little bit and found this:

"Your cd-key has been leaked, which indicates you have installed something or downloaded something onto your computer that allows a trojan to find that sort of information. I would recommend a full re-format, and then buy a new game, and install it, and be more careful next time. Your GUID is currently being used in Denmark, Australia, and Canada."

So if i understand it, i think you and that unrelave guy got same cd-key and that's why same guid.
Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:18 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
— Baaddwrench wrote

is out -25% on steam till 30/6  :arrow:     http://store.steampowered.com/app/7940/
Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:43 pm
Legend
582 Posts
Well maybe teo can check UID's of both (if he see's this unrelave person)

Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:27 pm
Legend
421 Posts
Well... Now it just crashes on "awaiting connection" till it gets connection timed out...
I used the same download as you guys, i shouldn't be the only one with problems  Confused
Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:31 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
— Mikelo wrote
Well... Now it just crashes on "awaiting connection" till it gets connection timed out...
I used the same download as you guys, i shouldn't be the only one with problems  Confused

we are trying the new server IP, add this as favorite: 31.220.31.24:28962
<12 >
Forums ©