Admin commands

Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:34 pm
Legend
582 Posts
Do note that there are certain power points/level that you have to have to execute a certain command. I will post how many points you need to execute the given command in parentheses (). I will also be posting the commands in least amount of points to most amount of points.

First off to even get admin for our server (if deemed to have admin) teo will supply you with an auth login and he will determine how many points you will have. To do an auth login you would do $authlogin username he gives you password he gives you. It will then tell you have successfully logged in if done correctly and it will also lastly display how many points you have.

The name of the command and power points needed to execute it can will come first then how to execute it along with a despcription if able.

commandlist/cmdlist (1): $cmdlist, shows all available commands available to you (everyone is able to do this one)

authchangepassword (10): $authchangepassword username old password new password, just like you're doing an authlogin but using changepassword and your old password is entered first then your new password an example: $authchangepassword bob billybob bobbilly

Status (30): $status, it displays who is on the server (just like /players does on sof for those of you who play sof)

dumpbanlist (30): $dumpbanlist, shows who is on the banlist

dumpuser (40): $dumpuser slot#/name, shows user information for that specific person

map_restart (50): $map_restart, restarts the map of course

unban (50): $unban guid, not exactly sure on this one quite yet, I'll change this once I get more info or anyone else posts about this

tempban (60): $tempban slot#/name/uid time reason, example: $tempban bob 2d (d being for days, m being for minutes, h being for hours) you hacker, now lets say he's in slot# 2, $tempban 2 2d you hacker

tell (60): $tell client by name/client by number message, example: $tell bob hello, $tell 2 hello

map (60): $map mapname, example: map killhouse

kick (60): $kick slot#/name, example: $kick bob, $kick 2

say (60): $say message, example: $say hello, it would be displayed as Server: hello

bpermban (70): $bpermban slot#/name/uid reason, bans from all your servers (from my reading of it it does)

screensay (70): $screensay message/text

screentell (70): $screentell client by name/client by number

btempban (80): $btempban slot#/name/uid time reason, same as bpermban really

cmdpowerlist (90): $cmdpowerlist, shows all of these commands with how much power you must have to execute them

adminlist (90): $adminlist, shows who has admin

unsetadmin (95): $unsetadmin slot#/name/uid, must be on for slot#/name to work

setcmdminpower (95): $setcmdminpower, sets a minimum power for a command to be executed at

setadmin (95): $setadmin, sets an admin

authsetadmin (95): $authsetadmin, allows for a specific person to login to get admin

authunsetadmin (95): $authunsetadmin, removes an admin from being able to login to get admin

Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:26 pm
Veteran
156 Posts
thx man this is helpful Wink
Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:33 pm
Legend
582 Posts
Yeah and tbh this should be stickied possibly in my opinion lol

Forums ©