Happy Birthday : Ultimate (29)

Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:30 pm
Spammer
262 Posts
Very Happy [youtube]http://youtu.be/uP4IO5fGjRg[/youtube] that time flies alas Twisted Evil
Happy birthday Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:58 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
where are you mate?!? Happy birthday Ultimate, join server when you can!
Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:02 pm
Pro Poster
54 Posts
happy birthday ultimate!!!  Razz
Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:44 pm
Pro Poster
94 Posts
all the best m8 in your birthday and all life Smile

Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:34 pm
Veteran
156 Posts
Happy B-day m8 Very Happy

Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:33 pm
Veteran
100 Posts
Happy birhtday Smile
Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:43 pm
Pro Poster
57 Posts
Heeeey guys  Very Happy  , thanks for the birthday celebrations !!!

Lots of things changed last weeks  
Work eats alot of time at te moment and last month i probarly found the love of my life  Embarassed , yes you reading it right Ulti has a girlfriend  Razz  

But after all things are steady now so i will enter server this week thats a promise   Twisted Evil  !!!

Greetz

Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:29 pm
Hero
679 Posts
Happy Happy Birthday  m8  Very Happy

Don't forget, you are an old boy, you can have a girlfriend, but it's more harder. Confused

Don't let her leave, otherwise there are lots of gay smurfs here (Bangster, Kunda, Folsy and I forget some, they will recognize themselves). It's not difficult to recognize them, they always play with the blue team, say all the time that they are gay and that they love me. All gay, these smurfs  Twisted Evil

Gargamel is Rock'n'Roll, the Smurfs are Break-dancers and you ?
Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:50 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
— Ultimate wrote

Work eats alot of time at te moment and last month i probarly found the love of my life  Embarassed , yes you reading it right Ulti has a girlfriend  Razz  

But after all things are steady now so i will enter server this week thats a promise   Twisted Evil  !!!

Greetz

Shocked Ok-ok then, congratz with that too , but can we ask of He,s name ? cuz remember...@165.. Laughing

Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:12 pm
Pro Poster
56 Posts
— goofy wrote
— Ultimate wrote

Greetz

Shocked Ok-ok then, congratz with that too , but can we ask of He,s name ? cuz remember...@165.. Laughing

=D Goof... Happy b-day, Mike.
Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:55 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
— Ultimate wrote

Greetz

ohh myy GOOOD!!!! you meant you found another BOY??? did u leave me 4eva than??? grrrrr  Laughing  Laughing

remember @165 join server!!! XD
Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:12 pm
Pro Poster
54 Posts
ooh so cute!  Razz  gratz!
Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:16 pm
Pro Poster
84 Posts
Happy Birthday man, gl with your love
Forums ©