<12 >

ban for WH

Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:30 pm
Registred Member
14 Posts
i am ban for WH i hope your admin have proof

because if he have not he is noob  i play fairplay lol he have not try @fp befor lololool

i am curious to have explaine for that ban because i dont cheat  idont need and i can proof in game with movie

bb
Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:24 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
hello who banned you? more info could help us to understand.
Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:10 pm
Registred Member
14 Posts
hi dude i dont remeber  name but if i see on server i think i remember it

and when an admin ban someone he dont post for report ?

and i have change my ip for ask to him why he ban le but he have already quit server

bb
fireball  Sad
Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:53 pm
Registred Member
14 Posts
i remember he say nice program just befor ban me if u look in gamelog u can find him

ty bb
Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:25 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Other day I banned some @358 who was stupid enough to shoot people which he couldn't see behind walls during deathmatch LOL
At times I DO say "Nice program you have there!"
As far as my own diagnosis of WH I have viper mod 13 with glowskins and LOUD footsteps as well as alt + x wh program which I've adapted in many different situations identifying those using it as well as thermals with hash wh on keybind.
I love it when people use @fp fully knowing its been "compromised" or better yet hacked.
Don't really know if it was you other day, I'm away from my gaming pc at the moment to obtain name & exact ip address of the ban.

Many have tried shoveling various types of explanatory bs in the past, I give minimum of 5 wh moves to verify whether or not is this player lucky, has good intuition skills ect. I ALWAYS give the benefit of doubt in all situations regardless however when a player is blatantly stupid enough that he/she zero's in and shoots with flawless aim a player through the wall which they can't accurately see the wall (I toggle off wh and press shift to ghost through to target) as I've stated a minimum of 5 occurrences then and ONLY then does the ban hammer swing.

Frap? Really - only clan member get frapped as we tend to rub a clan members hacking in the frap like a dog who sh!its on the livingroom carpeting.
All others are not required for a frap.
Most dynamics I recognize are not always under such scrutiny as their wh moves are easily identified and I love to plant them in spawn without weapons and teabag them until they leave.
I intend not to ban those with actual unmistakable skills rather those who are so determined to win they find it necessary to use alternate means as wh or aimbot...

Now with all I've stated, I ask the question is it you I've incorrectly banned?
I hope not, cause I'd sure hate to be such a blind noob   Twisted Evil
Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:39 am
Pro Poster
58 Posts
@Baadd et al.

I remember this guy, we were speccing him together baadd. At a certain moment we had to laugh very hard (in clanchat) because there were such obvious WH moves. Thats when you banned him. I think the map was finca housewarming.

so: i came in like a wreeekinggballl. I got kicked out like a fireeeballl.
Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:31 pm
Registred Member
14 Posts
i can just tell you if you want i can make movie with camera on my screen and keboard and me if you want for proof i dont use WH or aimbot or Wbot or glow all you want i tell you i can proof and yes you ban me for WH and yes you make wrong   you can talk off me with mikey ( ultimate) or spartan i realy dont need cheat i have a real good hears and when i heard noise i can give a good position and with that dont need WH just sound and good analize

now tell me if you want i add a camera on me and screen same time i play and same time you spec me

i repeat i dont cheat and your program you have i can just say you cant trust it because i repeat i dont CHEAT ! ! ! !

all can think all he want all can make wrong  and i understand you make wrong with me its usual when i play all think i WH
its same when i play COD but one more time i can proof it with what you want

i can use too fraps movie like that you have a good movie too just when i use fraps my pc is a little more slow and my reflex and aim is less good but i can do it too but the best stay an camera on me and screen same time i play

you can already look that

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEyQozPBuAQ[/youtube]

look good this movie its with camera and look too my other movie[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov3d5_glzHU[/youtube]

fireball  Very Happy
Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:41 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
why dont you use fraps? you would have a higher quality:
http://www.sof2.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=444
Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:01 pm
Registred Member
14 Posts
have you read my all post  look

i can use too fraps movie like that you have a good movie too just when i use fraps my pc is a little more slow and my reflex and aim is less good but i can do it too

fireball :d
Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:36 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
your not "lance boil" are you?
Then your not the noob I banned...
Joined server today and your not even in banlist...  Confused  :roll:
Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:54 am
Registred Member
14 Posts
yes i am
and the noob  like you want if that can give you satisfaction ^^
Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:34 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
— fireball wrote

i can use too fraps movie like that you have a good movie too just when i use fraps my pc is a little more slow and my reflex and aim is less good but i can do it too

not really..  now yes :)

btw i lost myself in here. is hard to follow all of you... gr8 help.

1. Are you still banned or someone already unbanned you?
2. post or send me the IP you have banned if you r still banned i will look on it.
Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:46 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
90.25.229.155 is you?
Then I will @$$rape you every chance I have until you've vanished.
I know what I seen, and why I press the ban button on "lance boil" and should you be him, well too bad you got caught  Twisted Evil
Then why your ip here starts with 2?
Why I recognize you in server with ip starting with 2?
Are you then also proxy and filling our banlist for we've some proxy a$$wipe who is doing so at present; this is your claim to fame?
Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:39 am
Registred Member
14 Posts
— Teo wrote
— fireball wrote

not really..  now yes :)

btw i lost myself in here. is hard to follow all of you... gr8 help.

1. Are you still banned or someone already unbanned you?
2. post or send me the IP you have banned if you r still banned i will look on it.

hi teo and ty for answer

for ip i cant tell you if is it good because my ip change regular because when i turn off pc and LiveBox after restart i have new ip
but yes lance boil its me so i think with that you  have acces to my ip banned
thank again for unban
i am very sad to see some peaple dont trust me and i am ready for do what you want for proof i dont cheat
yesterday i come again play with FP if some know how cheat with fp just explaine how doing that becasue its always simple to its possible
if you have never see someone cheat with fp
i can use fp fraps and movie on me and pc same time i play
i play with headset i have realy good hears and good reflex i dont play 3rd and its for that my reflex is better than your

i just ask to you trust mei dont cheat

i have propose to admin to use teamviewer for he check my game launch my game and look me play in spec with the game he have launch
if after that u say i cheat again
what i need to do for believe me  i dont cheat ? and what i need to do for show you i am just good
try just to accept you can make wrong about me

I do not seek to glorify me just to prove that I do not cheat

sry for my bad English nobody is perfect

fireball
Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:48 am
Registred Member
14 Posts
for you Baaddwrench

how can you be sure  with ping 200 or more

you have delay of than you see

its like killcam on cod4 sometime you shot a player and u die after him and when you look killkam you dont see your shot , you die befor on killkam strange no ?

accept with your ping you don't see same thing than me or other player
if you dont believe try do a movie with you ping
and other admin do movie same time you on same player
trust me u can have surprise ^^

fireball
<12 >
Forums ©