Hello

Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:50 pm
Pro Poster
94 Posts
i'm the real conviction.. first of i had computer problems.. for about 3  months.. now my computer is fixed again..

but dont know if i gonna install sof2.. last times i went to the server i played only vs bots.. if more people play i will come back for sure.. but the game is getting older and older, and alot of rival titles out there!

anyway i bin missing you guys though! i had great times in the past at your server.

im not gone for good, just having a break, and working on my social life atm :)

take care..

conviction
Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:48 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
— conviction wrote
i'm the real conviction.. first of i had computer problems.. for about 3  months.. now my computer is fixed again..

but dont know if i gonna install sof2.. last times i went to the server i played only vs bots.. if more people play i will come back for sure.. but the game is getting older and older, and alot of rival titles out there!

anyway i bin missing you guys though! i had great times in the past at your server.

im not gone for good, just having a break, and working on my social life atm :)

take care..

conviction
Smile Hi m8 , nice to hear from u  Wink But wrong wrong forum to say hi  :roll: Good to hear u are ok , and yes game get older and older as well we do  Laughing Keep the game on your PC , new members and activity raise here and in game  Wink So perhaps last times u gamed was bad time ( just bots) Cya Roy and tc m8  Wink

Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:35 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
Hi conviction real! hope all is going wel in your real life. You both always used this name i remember just plz leave clean the joining posts. thanks.

cya around m8  Smile
Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:49 pm
Pro Poster
94 Posts
sorry i wanted to reply on conv1ct1on, but for some reason i made an own topic, :S:S
Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:57 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
@163 back Roy  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:57 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
i splitted your post. he changed name now to respect you  Smile
Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:13 pm
Pro Poster
54 Posts
i hope you come back one day because i really liked to play with or against you  Very Happy
Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:21 pm
Spammer
361 Posts
wellcome back convi, nice to hear from you again

Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:45 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— HEADY wrote
i hope you come back one day because i really liked to play with or against you  Very Happy

You'll regret when he's on the other team because...
Roy WILL piss you off  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
Forums ©