Hello

Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:13 pm
4 Posts
Its Dennis aka Chuckie. Just stopped by the say Hello!

I played for this clan a few years ago, and dropped by to see how my ex clanmates are doing?

Btw, i cannot find a way to login into my old user-account. So i've created a new one!

Cheers!
Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:30 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
Hello i remember you! how doing? thx to visit us and hope to see you at server!

your old account is: Chuckie with the email: dsgraveland@hotmail if you care, follow the procedure to get a new pw!

cheers.
Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:40 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Very Happy Hi Chukie hows life ? nice to see u have not forgot us  Wink

Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:43 pm
4 Posts
— Teo wrote

your old account is: Chuckie with the email: dsgraveland@hotmail if you care, follow the procedure to get a new pw!

cheers.

Hello Teo,

Yes i remember you to! I'm doing good thx! How are you mate?

Well i was thinking to install SOF to my laptop.

Now its 2014 and the clan is still running Smile

Good job for the people who are still running it !

Well i don't have that email anymore unfornutaly. I lost the email adress a while ago, it'll be hard to login onto Chuckie.

You still have both servers? (inf, ctf)?

Cheers!

Dennis

Btw (Graavie (my brother: Patrick is also doing good!)
Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:45 pm
4 Posts
— goofy wrote
Very Happy Hi Chukie hows life ? nice to see u have not forgot us  Wink

My life is good (as life can gets Razz)

Well its been a while since i visited this forum. I though about some games i played a few years back.

Ofc not Goof! I'll never forget you guys! Cool

How are you m8?
Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:37 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Smile Im good thx  Wink Think i saw Graavie in game very shortly to a couple month ago ? Say hello to him too from us ok ? and u know u guys are always welcome in server... Wink Cya TC m8.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:59 pm
4 Posts
— goofy wrote
Smile Im good thx  Wink Think i saw Graavie in game very shortly to a couple month ago ? Say hello to him too from us ok ? and u know u guys are always welcome in server... Wink Cya TC m8.

Well i'm still reading @forums Smile, haven't read anything in the past years. So got alot of catching up to do!

I'll do later Goof! And read smth about Hurt. Sorry to hear that :(

Yes people i was in this clan 2-3-4 years ago or smth. Hurt was a good guy! Teo, Goof and the others who are running the server great job! I also noticed Oyvind isnt running it anymore?

Dang, what happened to him?
Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:21 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
— Chuck wrote
— Teo wrote

cheers.

Hello Teo,

Yes i remember you to! I'm doing good thx! How are you mate?

Well i was thinking to install SOF to my laptop.

Now its 2014 and the clan is still running Smile

Good job for the people who are still running it !

Well i don't have that email anymore unfornutaly. I lost the email adress a while ago, it'll be hard to login onto Chuckie.

You still have both servers? (inf, ctf)?

Cheers!

Dennis

Btw (Graavie (my brother: Patrick is also doing good!)

ye here is all fine thanks we r tring to keep sof2 alive! i have changed the email for that account with the one you used for your last one so you can get it back by using the system.

about sof2 game if you lost it too u can always find everyting here: www.sof2.org

look at the downloads.

actualy we have not the inf server anymore but server is funny as well have a try Wink say hallo to your bro from me  Smile
Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:32 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
— Chuck wrote
— goofy wrote

Well i'm still reading @forums Smile, haven't read anything in the past years. So got alot of catching up to do!

I'll do later Goof! And read smth about Hurt. Sorry to hear that :(

Yes people i was in this clan 2-3-4 years ago or smth. Hurt was a good guy! Teo, Goof and the others who are running the server great job! I also noticed Oyvind isnt running it anymore?

Dang, what happened to him?
Avant got a Motorcycle and its very fast (1400 ccm) so he needs both hands on handlebars and no free to keyboard then  Laughing But he,s still visit game as well Shipin do from time to time  Wink
And yes very sad about Hurt  Sad but he will never be forget, did a lot work for  this clan and we miss him of cause too . Hope to cya m8  Wink

Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:10 pm
Hero
705 Posts
Well first of all. Better late then never imo

R.I.P. Hurt! Friend from a long time ago, but never forgotten Wink.

Also the other clanmates from several years ago! STILL NOT FORGOTTEN. ;)

Well Hello!

=D

If i see Patrick 2morrow i'll do Teo & Goof!

Tomorrow i'll try to reinstall sof (if i succeed) i'll visit YOB CTF in the afternoon =)

Let's see if i can still kill the reddies! I'm coming for you Gargamel! You cannot stop this smurf once more. Twisted Evil

Goof don't worry i'll really try to be there 2morrow!! I dunno if i succeed in downloading and installing it. But i'll try :)

Hope to cya ingame!

Love,
Cheers!

Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:52 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Very Happy Ill look forward to that m8  Wink cya and GL with install Sof  Smile

Forums ©