disabled on the serveur

Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:33 pm
Spammer
262 Posts
Embarassed
Hello my soldiers love  Twisted Evil
I always get a message each time that the part is complete and cannot pass to the map following.
" Could not download RPMPro/Server RPM pro.pk3 because autodown loading. is disabled on the server......"

I am forced to quit and restart the game to play, what should I do?  Crying or Very sad
Thanks in advance  Laughing

Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:28 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Smile Ohh not good at all  :roll: But perhaps this help  Wink  Mark with red  needs to be NO u can r8 click with mouse on it if its says yes atm. Try it m8, hope its solve problem cya @401  Wink

[img]
[/img]

Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:15 pm
Spammer
262 Posts
Thank you goofy .but I do not have the same interface as you

However I love your interface where can I download it?

Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:38 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
— Mohatibe wrote
Thank you goofy .but I do not have the same interface as you

However I love your interface where can I download it?

is because you r playing without RPMPro mod. have you teamviewer i'm fix it to u in 1 minute.
Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:14 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
I use rpm 7.01 and Teo,s mod v4 if u want   Wink

Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:52 pm
Spammer
262 Posts
Very Happy
Thanks Teo and Goofy
i  downloads RPMpro 7.1 and mod v4 tonight tomorrow or Saturday I install if I succeeded, I will be you bored not.  Wink

THX Very Happy

Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:13 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
install teamviewer9 and send me access data i will fix all your stuff.

http://www.teamviewer.com/fr/download/windows.aspx
Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:19 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
— Mohatibe wrote
Very Happy
Thanks Teo and Goofy
i  downloads RPMpro 7.1 and mod v4 tonight tomorrow or Saturday I install if I succeeded, I will be you bored not.  Wink

THX Very Happy

Np Mohatibe @401 and GL. Teo is Master engineer here and he knows how to roll the best Cuban  cigars  Wink Now he does me  curious with that "Teamviewer thing too  Smile

Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:46 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
— goofy wrote
— Mohatibe wrote
Very Happy
Thanks Teo and Goofy

THX Very Happy

Np Mohatibe @401 and GL. Teo is Master engineer here and he knows how to roll the best Cuban  cigars  Wink Now he does me  curious with that "Teamviewer thing too  Smile

Goofy, little padawan I have only ever rolled weed..  Cool
Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:17 am
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
— Teo wrote
— goofy wrote
— Mohatibe wrote
Very Happy
Thanks Teo and Goofy

THX Very Happy

Goofy, little padawan I have only ever rolled weed..  Cool

Rofl..@196  Wink

Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:32 pm
Spammer
262 Posts
Very Happy hi
I have download RPMpro 7.1 and mod  and for now its works  ,otherwise I'm waiting for the advice of Teo for teamviewer.com   Wink

Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:54 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
i was connected as i said but you were off...  let me know now i can have a look at your pc.
Forums ©