finca1 Map Editing

Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:32 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
finca1 map edited as many of you required. I'm not from Vinci but you can understand i guess!  Cool  Razz

Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:11 am
Pro Poster
57 Posts
yep that is much much better playing teo thanks !!!

Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:37 am
Pro Poster
84 Posts
It plays a bit faster now since you can jump the pool walls and instantly go in red base, because of this i find that blue team has a bit of an advantage. Also I find the blue flag sitting at a really hard spot to get to since everything is so open and all these guys are only camping on the long sides with scopes.
Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:00 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
— Minoo wrote
It plays a bit faster now since you can jump the pool walls and instantly go in red base, because of this i find that blue team has a bit of an advantage. Also I find the blue flag sitting at a really hard spot to get to since everything is so open and all these guys are only camping on the long sides with scopes.

Agree on that  Wink

Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:25 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
writing "I agree" or pointing out flaws or things you don't like without giving an alternative seems correct to you?

that's only spam @ my eyes. remember

a good post would be:

1. Thank guys for the time spent to let us play better than in other servers.
2. I have an idea, why dont you try moving the "statue shaped like a cock" as the drawing shows:

moving the cock that way  reducing it and enlarging the right testicle and coloring it red?
3. Thank you for your time.

mind this.

PS/ thank you Ultimate.
Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:09 pm
Spammer
262 Posts
Very Happy is what  MAP ? Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:11 pm
Pro Poster
84 Posts
Didn't say that I don't like it, I'll just join the blue team xD
Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:08 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Ofc you are  right  m8 , but: 1. My English sucks , so i guess most of a Playbook by me end up as  usual  Wink But ill try anyway : Blue Flag is protected  to good,cause blue team have 2 low walls, where campers hide behind, close to the Flag. So wishes from some players goes on a more neutral place t.e.x middle of courtyard with arches as walls ? (just a proposals) Ill upload a pic of it too if u want ok ?

Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:43 pm
Active
29 Posts
Yup, First of all the changes on the map till now is good...thanks for doing that!

But the map can still be better. The Blue has two advantages, for which map should be edted to make it neutral.
Maybe add some boxes on pool wall..so that red can also jump on it Razz
and a little more cover for red team at blue base is required. like on shop roof. Boxes and barricades. ;)

Good Job till now! Very Happy
Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:22 pm
Spammer
262 Posts
Very Happy  Laughing
Super work Teo, I like whatever the difficulty, my priority is to play with fairplay  players @401 all  Wink

Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:01 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
I hope is better now, thank you Bangster to help me out!
Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:31 am
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Smile Very good now Teo , thx walls in blue base and  area fits perfect  Wink thx Gj.

Forums ©