CHOW !!!!

Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:36 pm
Legend
449 Posts
Well Im out I see u guys like to fuck around with other people shit so  im done with the childish crap was fun with u guys and to the others have a good life and always rememeber ENJOY LIFE !!!

Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:54 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
http://www.youngandoldboys.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7647

— Teo wrote
RULES FOR EVERYONE:

- RESPECT and follow the rules.
    - RESPECT (the rest of) the clan and other players.
    - Do not cheat. (if you are found cheating, you will be banned without warning)
    - Do not lie.
    - Do not swear. (cancer, aids etc etc etc)
    - Do not discriminate.
    - Racism will NOT be tolerated.
    - Do not spam.
    - Speak English on the server and on the forum.
    - Listen to admins.
    - Do not advertise at this forum.
    - Do not break any copyrights.
    - Do not break any laws.
    - Do not post anything illegal.
    - Your post can be removed without asking you.
    - No whining at the server.
    - Do not abuse the Binds with Repeated Sounds

JUST FOR CLAN:

- The highest admin on server controls the server.
    (high to low: sysop, sadmin, admin, badmin, clan)
    - Always wear your tag! (only sysops may play under other names)
    - No multi clan!
    - Be active or we might kick you out of the clan! If you have got a good reason, post it in forum!
    - Do not join the clan for Admin purposes.
    - Do not let others use your name ingame or on forum. Your name is only for you. If you are playing with someone else behind the computer, please switch names when you switch places.
    - Every admin must check the forum at least once (1 time) a week, unless a good reason is given in the inactivity board. Failure to do so will mean a demotion to clan.

SYSOPS/LEADERS DECIDE THE PUNISHMENT FOR VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE YOB RULES.

[sup:1cd9681cfa]Copyright © 2009 Sysops Clan Rules[/sup:1cd9681cfa]

Quote: Teos said we need ppl active... hope you can help us. well only thing that would help the clan is differnt stuff not always the same **** ever fukin year -- new maps -- new mods -- maybe new games too ... people do get tired of same map and same assholes that play there every fukin day .. when i go on to play i only see one memeber and bots so why even play maybe u should all get a job and buy a ps4 pr xbox and get new games u will have more fun thats for sure !!

Reason changed: Disrespectful to clan community.
When you act like this in server; I've muted you and stripped your admin before - CHILL OUT your 38 right?
Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:04 pm
Spammer
361 Posts
Sad

Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:38 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
what's the problem guys? i dont get u all... can u explain to me plz. much appreciated

i asked to write down a mapcycle long time ago.. none did instead of write fucking posts would be better to write down something a bit more constructive..
Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:19 pm
Clan Leader
2391 Posts
Have a niceonehunny.
If ur in Noway, give me a hint.
xoxoxo
Forums ©