<12 >

Camping

Wed May 29, 2013 9:01 pm
7 Posts
:idea:

Hello. just giving this suggestion about camping. There is a lot of M4 campers on the roof/corners... and how about shorting the time you can be on one place. like 5 sec and you are starting to get the warning about camping. the game would be much better then because you and everybody else would be forced to move more and maybe even get the flag  Confused:  :!:  Confused: .

your mother  Cool
Wed May 29, 2013 10:29 pm
Clan Leader
2391 Posts
We have adjusted anticamp many times.
If we put it harder than it is today, you gonne get popped while you are walking.
Go arround and shoot them in the back.  Very Happy
Thanks anyway. Cool
Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:23 pm
7 Posts
ah, to bad then. I am playing whit ak47 and it is hard to play if you have m4 campers on the roof. If they would move after shooting some players so they clear the roof and then take the lag is ok but some camp all the time on the same spot and move only to get bullets. Those campers get on my nerves because they are destroying my ratio  Mad   .
Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:06 pm
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
You think others play annoying, others think you play annoying... It always was like this and it will never change, no matter what kind of settings.
I think its annoying to ask others to play with knife when there are many people in the server, it makes others quit the game... So plz don't  Wink If you wanna play with knife thats fine, but dont force others into it, it ruins the game.
Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:24 pm
7 Posts
where do you find forcing in this sentences:
-wana knife
-would you like to knife whit me
-can i interest you in a friendly game of knifes

I ask and they decide if they wont to play, i do not force ( i respect their NO and i let them play whit guns). And if this players prefer knifing they shouldn't knife because others will leave the game? Strange  :roll: . Now tell me some more things that annoy you whit my playing so i can change them. just to say in front i don't provoke and insult ( only if someone insults me first ore he is one persistent camper) and i don't camp. And believe me your game is not that perfect either  Wink  .
Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:16 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Hahahaha
Fuckers wanna camp I switch to noob scope and seek spawn kill as opposing team,
otherwise I choose ak or knife to capture flag  Twisted Evil
The m4 is bouncy useless piece of shit in comparison to the smooth accurate ak minus the scope.
Also a millisecond time vampire for with higher ping it seems to take longer to pull out noob scope...

I never bother asking, if I wanna play with knives I switch my mouse settings and shoot knives...
Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:42 am
Pro Poster
58 Posts
I am invincible! so for me it doesn't really matter. I just think Kunda plays gay. He never captures the flag. We should bully Kunda so he leaves... but its just a suggestion.
Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:47 am
Pro Poster
79 Posts
@166 lets bully me. Im gonna be quick. Kunda AK flaghunter. Bangy @165

Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:58 am
Pro Poster
58 Posts
Stop posting pictures of me!
Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:24 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
You camp with a cactus in your ass?
Well that gives me the opportunity to:
Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:26 am
Legend
453 Posts
ya know,camping is fun really
Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:35 pm
Hero
679 Posts
I HATE THE SMURF CAMP  Evil or Very Mad

Gargamel is Rock'n'Roll, the Smurfs are Break-dancers and you ?
Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:59 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Solution: Become good at the game. You'll be faster than the campers and you'll enjoy the game way more Smile
+ those camping bastards deserve what they get for playing so cheap.

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:35 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— CyBeR wrote
Solution: Become good at the game. You'll be faster than the campers and you'll enjoy the game way more Smile
+ those camping bastards deserve what they get for playing so cheap.

Try that from.............. Chicago  :roll:  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:24 am
Pro Poster
58 Posts
Good point Baadd, but keep in mind that Kunda is gay.
<12 >
Forums ©