Leaving..

Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:16 pm
Spammer
339 Posts
Hello guys, i took the decision to leave the Y.O.B clan again..

1st reason: I don't know what but i got fps's lag on the server. On an inf server, i got 125 fps, on the YOB server i have 50 then i have 10, and it goes back to 50, it makes like lags. I can play something like 10 mins without lag on the YOB server.. (I'm on laptop)

2nd reason: I came back to help the inf team, but i got problems on kam2 (like Varas) and i got fps's lags with fp too now.. Cuz of my pc i think.

3rd reason: Now it's school, i will go in a section called ES (economic and social), the main subjects are: History, Geography, English, French, Spanish and science economic & social.. This is the hardest section.

And my parents want to put me in an european class (more english lessons), and in this class i'll do the science economic & social in English (I'm french not english) :O
I got shitty marks this year, i need to come back. :/

So guys, that's why i decided to leave, but i'll keep playing on YOB server !!!! And our relation will not change Smile

Thanks to the leaders to take me back in this nice clan and see you on the server :D

Cheers,

Frenchie aka HardZ.

headshot man lol
Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:53 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Software problems can be solved, and strange you didnt foresee this comming when you joined us again.

gl

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:06 pm
Spammer
339 Posts
At the beginning, i wouldn't go in this section, I would go in Scientific section but my parents don't want and they put me in this ES section, and they saw my english teacher to a meeting, and she asked them to put me in the european class and they accepted :/. It was a week ago, i was already recruited. I'm sorry..

headshot man lol
Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:19 pm
Spammer
316 Posts
What problem do i have in kam2?

Watch out, im behind the boxes..
Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:03 pm
Spammer
339 Posts
When we were disconecting all the time, S_register sound problem or something like that Smile

headshot man lol
Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:53 pm
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
— frenchkiller wrote

So guys, that's why i decided to leave, but i'll keep playing on YOB server !!!!

Than why leave?!?

If my dick hangs wrong in my underwear, it does not mean that I do not have to piss.

Got it?!
Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:22 pm
Pineapple Soul
2059 Posts
— frenchkiller wrote
When we were disconecting all the time, S_register sound problem or something like that Smile

This is a RPM 2.0 issue.

This is a waste of time.

Good luck with your future endeavors.

Forums ©