pffffff , i want to play without problems....

Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:55 pm
6 Posts
first ime smith bann me, reason : spam "was joke" ...
- i told himiam sorry and i was joking ...
-now orange still mute, kick, and doing bannnnnnnn..
please i want to play without any problems,so please tell him to stop
just to stop and leave me alone :/
pleaseeeeeeee tell him to leave me alone .
thanjks for listining to my post
cya
Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:15 am
Clan Leader
2391 Posts
Well... Guess they got tired of ur behavor.
And i can understand it.

pffffffffffff right back at you.
Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:21 am
Legend
449 Posts
As I remember u was on onetime Teo came said stop with ur spamming and  u stop but as Teo  letf and no other admin was on  u starting again sorry to say this but ur there to play ctf not fuck off like a dumb littel kid  with spamming and trying to piss others off seen it enough also tired of it most of u guys  can play but u rather fock off instead of putting ur skills to use ....sorry avant had to say something u know me !!!

Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:51 am
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
Thnx for the informatio Oreo. Its exactly what I noticed and whats been told to me by other members.

@Ibrahim
A while ago I saw your name on the banlist, you were banned by another admin. When i see that its my duty to make sure you will not play at our server until you post here and the one who banned you removes your name from it. I told you that you had to post here, but you didnt....And now you are complaining here about me cuz you are to stupid to follow a simple rule.
Here is my answer: Im gonna keep on kicking you off the server until the admin who banned you first says that you are allowed to play at our server again.
The fact you ballyrag me every time when i give you the chance to leave by yourself doesnt really help you by the way, in my eyes its a reason to keep on kicking you off forever. Same for the things you do when you think we arent around, we see everything!

And the threat that you are going to do everything you can to make sure i will loose my admin pfffft who do you think you are?

pfffft wasted another 2 minutes to you pfffftt
Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:18 pm
Thoroughbred
1679 Posts
pfffftttt.

Well I muted you for spam after warning you several times but you thought it was no problem to reconnect to the server to unmute yourself. I hate that fucking shit. People like you that want to do what they want.

I BANNED you for that not for the spam.

Several days later I see you playing on the server again, and spamming as usual. You decided to change your name this time. So it was quite obvious that you knew you did something wrong that you had to do that.
Anyways fuck it. Why the fuck am I wasting time here writing this shit.

You are banned and will continue to be banned. Don't come back in our server.

Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:27 pm
6 Posts
okey i promise you all ,if you allow me to play ,i will enter the server ,have fun, get anice score Smile, and chat with peoples,and get out peacefully Smile
, and i promise again, so are we clear !!! Smile
Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:42 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Ibrahim...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL6wbsGx9qw[/youtube]

All Admins have your #,
go play sims  :roll:
Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:00 pm
6 Posts
baaddwrnesh (F) (F) can you help me , not make this :S :S
Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:58 pm
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
Smith has spoken, you stay BANNED!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-d8YPN4w6g[/youtube]
Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:33 pm
6 Posts
you 're big men , but have small mind, i won't play again, waste time , useless, and full of shit, so i willl leave this game to Orange , the man who have a very very little mind ,and act like kids :F, he think he is doing something important,
ITS A GAME, i dont know how men above +20 play game ,what a SHAME!!!!, i won't enter this fuckin' server and site again, so dont leave a reply for me, FUCK OFF!!!! byebye SMALL MINDS!!!!
ِAHHH forgot something, FUCK YOU!!!
Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:45 pm
Thoroughbred
1679 Posts
I fixed your post for you. Had so many grammatical errors.

Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:51 pm
Clan Leader
2391 Posts
Pffffffffffffffffffff....
Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
I thought you were an idiot, but this is the proof.
Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:47 am
Clan Leader
2391 Posts
John. Get a life. LOL
Forums ©