Tactic

Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:08 pm
Registred Member
16 Posts
TACTICS 5v5

Red:

1 Rushes/Nades east (alot of the time they will die but their nade usually hits and kills or lowers enemy)

1 Holds Kitchen (To protect from cargo bf)

3 Conferance (now dont be dumb and all go nading at same time because ur just going to double nade one entrance)

when nading patio, 2 of the 3 conf guys shud rush patio, if they kill the patio guy, one shud continue on to office and bf from main, the other returns to conf and holds,,,,if one of u die, the other shud go back to conf straight away - all while the main entrance is flamed and kitchen is protected from bf.

Blue:

Whoever is in place for the patio rush MUST rush jump and nade kitchen from patio, everyone shud be able to do this by now ffs! -

2 main (one nading east, one nading main to protect from rush nade at small)

1 cargo (nade left hand side and go down stairs/right cargo)

1 roof (who then joins up with main or pat, whichever needs support)

These may all seem like common sense tacs but ud be suprised at the amount of of people who lag behind or just roam around - remember it isnt about individual scores - conf guys will usually have a lower score but have hardest job etc.....

And dont forget the all important roof rush and cargo rushes lol

Basic tactics with a few differences, but aim isnt everything and tacs can sumtimes be that 6th man.

TACTIC COMES FROM SOF2STOP

TACTIC BINDS

Code: [ Select all ]

bind INS "vstr weapon"
seta weapon "vstr weapon1"
seta weapon1 "OUTFITTING AAADA; echo ^1AK74 ^3- ^1M590 ^3- ^1FLAME; set weapon vstr weapon2"
seta weapon2 "OUTFITTING AAAAA;echo ^3AK74 ^1- ^3M590 ^1- ^3FRAG; set weapon vstr weapon3"
seta weapon3 "OUTFITTING BAAAA; echo ^1M4 ^3- ^1M590 ^3- ^1FRAG; set weapon vstr weapon4"
seta weapon4 "OUTFITTING BAADA; echo ^3M4 ^1- ^3M590 ^1- ^3FLAME; set weapon vstr weapon5"
seta weapon5 "OUTFITTING DAACC; echo ^1SNIPER ^3- ^1M590 ^3- ^1SMOKE ^3- ^1THERMAL; set weapon vstr weapon6"
seta weapon6 "OUTFITTING DBACC; echo ^3SNIPER ^1- ^3UZI ^1- ^3SMOKE ^1- ^3THERMAL; set weapon vstr weapon7"
seta weapon6 "OUTFITTING DBACD; echo ^1SNIPER ^3- ^1UZI ^3- ^1FLAME ^3- ^1THERMAL; set weapon vstr weapon1"

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:05 pm
Hero
679 Posts
GAGAMEL'S TACTIC 1v5

First : pop the smurfs
Second : eat the smurfs
Third : begin again at the first stage

TACTIC BIND

bind G say "No mercy for smurfs, kill them all"

There is not better for tactics.  Twisted Evil

Gargamel is Rock'n'Roll, the Smurfs are Break-dancers and you ?
Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:30 pm
Registred Member
17 Posts
I like the idea you all thought this out. But with the amount of non clan players you will never achieve this teamplay. Sometimes there is this golden moment where everyone is at the right time and you win easily. Most people just cover the flag carrier and that is seldom.

I think if you want to achieve this you should have only clan members or make it so all the normal players go and play this way. (Which will probably never happen, SOME PEOPLE DON'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH! I am looking at you egyptians!)

???!

The little dragon-fly hunter,  ????
How far I wonder,               ???????
Has he gone today.             ?????

Chiyojo.                                 ???
Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:32 pm
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
I agree with Matsu and becides what he already said, how many times a day we play 5vs5? Most of the time the server is too crowded. In my opinion the shop is useless for any kind of tactic btw, there are just too many ways to get the flag. The only thing you can do is to run for flags with a few skilled people and cover eachother when possible.

Better write a topic to help 'noobs' improve their skills  Laughing
Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:47 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
teamwork brings more involvement. I urge you to also use our TeamSpeak3 server IP: ts.youngandoldboys.com

here the banner as you can see in the homepage:

Forums ©