why i m banned intox

Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:44 pm
2 Posts
why  i m banned  intox  for  my  name  i  think why  you  dont  say  me for  that  thx  for  your  anwnser

U$ Steff Co Ldr
Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:21 pm
Clan Leader
2391 Posts
Intox bann realy for when is ok?
Maybe later change if im not right so sure.
Agree you dont maybe i will?
Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:26 pm
Hero
679 Posts
I don't remember if i banned your name. But if it's me i  banned you only because you used a fucking WH, i hate smurf but I hate even more cheaters but maybe you are a cheater smurf. Twisted Evil

Gargamel is Rock'n'Roll, the Smurfs are Break-dancers and you ?
Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:16 pm
Spammer
230 Posts
i know im not suposed to post here.. but are you shure he got banned for that?  Shocked I know him from way back.. and play with him alot.. find it hard to belive that he cheated.. sry for being doubtfull Smile corect me if im wrong  :roll:

Love inf3ct

I don't suffer from insanity--I enjoy every minute of it.
Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:18 pm
Hero
679 Posts
As I said it, if it's me who banished him, it's because he has to use a WH. I don't banish nobody for another reason.

I spend long minutes staring at the cheaters before the ban and I am 100% sure of cheating. When I doubt, I never do. I prefer not to ban a cheater than banning an innocent.

In conclusion if he is sure that it's me who banned him then there is no doubt it's a real cheater and it has nothing to do on our server.

Gargamel is Rock'n'Roll, the Smurfs are Break-dancers and you ?
Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:51 pm
Thoroughbred
1679 Posts
u really are the worst wall hacker ive ever seen.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:18 pm
2 Posts
— Smith wrote

Sorry i m not  a  cheater but  when  i see whall hacker ppl and  you see anything i  take  my  wh to , but  i  dont  know why  you  see me  and no  other ppl  wh thx for  your  answer
Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:41 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— Steff wrote
— Smith wrote

Sorry i m not ?a ?cheater but ?when ?i see whall hacker ppl and ?you see anything i ?take ?my ?wh to , but ?i ?dont ?know why ?you ?see me ?and no ?other ppl ?wh thx for ?your ?answer

Actually many seen however unless @200% sure we spec until complete confirmation to make sure the innocent with skills can't be forsaken. In your case I'm afraid we've been watching as you turn it on/off  Evil or Very Mad
Both Intox and Smith have spotted your ways; I've questioned your moves and specced you while you've never even noticed!
Perhaps your making more mistakes when your fucked up or in a don't give a shit mood?
Nevertheless here's more evidence where it was turned on nice shot :46, :50, :53 stick a fork in you are done like a turkey in the oven :!:  1:01 good guess with those nades; right pal  :!:
Either you alt+x during respawn which I doubt for more than likely your a keybind hash cmd user
 :roll:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGXpeHkqnrM&feature=g-high-u[/youtube]

You've abused the trust which we give players and ended up here and
Now you have been  

installed fair play; good luck with that for as I've stated you've abused trust and confidence.
Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:56 pm
Pro Poster
57 Posts
Round 2 ,

If its not enough , i found a vid of him from may 2011 :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GpCPdd55p0[/youtube]

Megan from Purlpe Haze was 100% sure it was him cause it was his IP  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad
Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:11 pm
Spammer
230 Posts
Crying or Very sad

I don't suffer from insanity--I enjoy every minute of it.
Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:53 pm
Thoroughbred
1679 Posts
as I said....the worst wher ive ever seen

Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:20 pm
3 Posts
i take my wh to...why would you even have a wh on your computer...sad..im embarresed to have you as a coldr..to think van trusted you...you not only let yourself down u shamed the clan...dissapointing!!........Carnage is pissed.. oh i hate smurfs too .chur
Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:53 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Oh look you have  

So I guess with that we can let you play again  Twisted Evil

NOT! You can't be trusted - there's no doubt about it with old fraps & your getting

On you like stink on $h!t little kitty cat

and share with you

Now horny Admins know 79.88 & 79.89

That you've earned within this community :!:
Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:34 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts

Yes $teff I'm a NOOD @358...

Its my fault your stupid ass got busted cheating?!
What your slack jaw inbred fucktarded shitfor brains doesn't realize is that behind the scenes I actually posted a pic

And went to bat for you should you stick with @FP
because I've spent alot of time in the server with you
But; your obviously

So go enjoy eating some more

While we

I did want to ask you about your halloween costume; wasn't it kinda drafty?

SO now you don't like me cause I'm pissed you cheated during our gameplay?

Just remember;

Hey before ya go -

Forums ©