Apologize.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:30 pm
Pro Poster
56 Posts
Hello who is reading,

We are all doing mistakes.

I think I was banned because I said to Sysop Jack that he is 'looser' and 'cheater'. I don't thought that I will insult Jack, so if I did - I'm sorry Jack and all clan. I hope You will accept my apologize and You will unban me.

Have a nice day soldiers, **Shillien**

(I hope you understand my Enghish)
Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:26 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
You mean John? I don't think he'd ban you for that tbh. There is no sysop called Jack in this clan, so I guess the person responsible will reply here asap.

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:25 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
Jack the ripper?  Laughing
Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:16 pm
Pro Poster
56 Posts
I was banned by Smith, but I said that for Sysop Jack Sperrow and I have got a ban.
Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:44 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— Shillien wrote
I was banned by Smith, but I said that for Sysop Jack Sperrow and I have got a ban.

They are one in the same,
you've been banned by a Caribbean pirate and shall wait for his decision  Very Happy
Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:12 pm
Pro Poster
56 Posts
— Baaddwrench wrote
— Shillien wrote

They are one in the same,
you've been banned by a Caribbean pirate and shall wait for his decision  Very Happy

Now I can just wait and hope for mercy.
Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:33 am
Pineapple Soul
2059 Posts
— Shillien wrote

This is the day that you will always remember as the day that you almost got unbanned by Captain Jack Sparrow!

Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:51 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— Neo wrote
— Shillien wrote

This is the day that you will always remember as the day that you almost got unbanned by Captain Jack Sparrow!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:26 pm
Thoroughbred
1679 Posts
Wow.

I was trying to figure out when it was I banned you. At least 2 weeks before you posted this.

The point of the ban wasn't that you accused me of WH. Its the fact that people take advantage of others on the server just cause no admin may be around at that time.

You decided to be pal's with the other guy (Attack) and began accusing me. When I put on my sysops tag you said something about not caring who I was and that I still cheated.

Just so you know..the guy who you befriended is a complete asshole.

You talked about how people treat others like this when there are no admins around all the time...

So you figure it is okay if you do it, I guess?

People need to remember here that we have admins for a reason...similarly in the real world we have police for this. you cant decide to take action in your own hands.

Ive got no problem unbanning you. Its unfortunate that you were two minded about even posting here and that it took you 2 1/2 weeks to decide.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:43 pm
Pro Poster
56 Posts
Yes Smith, not everything I understood, but what I understand you are right - it was like you said. But we are humans not computers and we are making mistakes, it won't happen again. Please write me to pm or here what I have to do to get unbanned. It is my favourite sever so I don't want to get angry with you and clan.

I haven't written to you earlier, because I realy have a lot of problems in life and when my English is so poor, I can't write to admin simple message, I have to think about what I have to write when I have free time.

(Hope you understand)
Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:11 pm
Thoroughbred
1679 Posts
unbanned.

Forums ©