Tapatalk compatibity with the forum

Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:14 am
Legend
453 Posts
Ok so i find scrolling through the forums a real ass because i gotta zoom in and its inconvenient.so my idea is to make the forum compatible with tapatalk,an easy forum app for phones.that way it will be much moee convenient to use YOB forums with smart phones.anyone else supporting this idea?btw im writing this from my iphone and its so bad to write Very Happy
Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:56 pm
Hero
610 Posts
well with my iphone i got no prob...   Shocked   and basically if you cannot use a computer, a smartphone helps temporary for the time you dont have a real computer. AND  atm, every sites are like that  Confused if its urgent and i gotta check yb&ob site, for the time i use it like 10 mins , for me it would be useless to change the whole site for smartphones, cause the site will change for those using computer  Confused

Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:02 am
Michael Knight
937 Posts
buy an i-pad xD

Easiest sollution i think

We Were young.Living for the moment.Never think about tomorow about the things to comeWe were CarelessLiving for the musicUntouchable
Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:56 pm
Legend
453 Posts
The forum itself will not change only the look of things in the tapatalk app.it makes loading times super short and its really good for people with a slow internet connection.
Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:10 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
an IRC chat would be fun/handy i suppose

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:08 am
Michael Knight
937 Posts
hmm, IRC chat isnt that handy, we got msn group, forum chat, teamspeak, all these things we dont regulary use.

We Were young.Living for the moment.Never think about tomorow about the things to comeWe were CarelessLiving for the musicUntouchable
Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:39 am
Hero
610 Posts
slow internet connection still exist??? even with my i-phone it still fast XD

Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:05 am
Legend
453 Posts
For example my internet connection is really shitty because i live out of town Very Happy
Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:49 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
Hi guys, nice to see this topic open, maybe i'm a bit late but i'm here now.

sad to say but i tried about 7 month ago with this, bought the app for my iphone but this is not compatible with our CMS.  Crying or Very sad
Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:33 pm
Legend
453 Posts
ohhh damn i was really hoping for something to be done cause the browser trolls me all the time lol
Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:20 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
just wait, maybe someone in the nuke evolution world will pissed of like you and he will make an app! never say never! damn i'm not able or i would have already create it!  Smile  for now... we have to use safari lol

is not so bad btw  Wink
Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:14 pm
Legend
453 Posts
safari is utter shit Very HappyVery Happy
Forums ©