sof lags

Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:52 am
Veteran
199 Posts
hey guys,i have abit of a problem here sof lags a lot these days(for me) Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad ....and im sure its not the connection problem....coz bfore i had 256kbps and it didnt lag now i have 2mbps and it lags Shocked  Shocked it goes into slow motion every few seconds...hope u guys can help...
cheers, Laughing

NeveR Mess With A Saiyan
Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:15 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
is your connection. its not only important to have a lot of broadband that matters but is not enough, it is also necessary that your provider offers you a good service. You notice it from the ping, it must be as constant as possible, the more it deviates from a mean value plus you have the lag.
I have monitored your ping because of your constant complaints while playing and i can say: O MY GOD  Shocked  I would never want it lol

I can only assure you that I never have lag issues and server has not lag issues too right now.

the only thing you have to do is: move to europe...
or choose a provider that can offer you a better service  Razz
Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:52 am
Veteran
199 Posts
WOOO Laughing i fixed it just ran another sof i have like 4 lol....and the lags gone and ping too guess somthin was wrong with it......srry  Embarassed shudnt have posted without checkin everything my bad
cheers,
Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:03 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— Teo wrote

Razz

Nooo He'll move to America - and be a doctor Very Happy
Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:55 pm
Veteran
199 Posts
Um guys, i know this is stupid but i have a bigger problem now Embarassed  Embarassed i get 999 ping right after i enter server.....my ping is always 200 unless im downloading....now its 900 wtf...any1 got any ideas? Confused  Confused any help will b helpful thx in advance guys.. Very Happy

NeveR Mess With A Saiyan
Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:23 am
Hero
610 Posts
:burst:   WE ALL  LIVING IN AMERICA!!!!!!  :burst:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:34 am
Veteran
199 Posts
— Baaddwrench wrote
— Teo wrote

Razz

Nooo He'll move to America - and be a doctor Very Happy

Who says i live in India mayb i live in America and use India to cover up my covert military operations Cool  Cool

NeveR Mess With A Saiyan
Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:51 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— Slipknot wrote
:burst:   WE ALL  LIVING IN AMERICA!!!!!!  :burst:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:22 pm
Veteran
199 Posts
xD that guy in the show talks with such a stupid accent  Laughing ......its like an elephant fell on his throat....speaking of elephants....heres a video of a guy stuck to an elephants ass!! Shocked  Shocked [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYhT6FHEpwY[/youtube]
btw i fixd my ping problem i reinstalled sof and everythins ok

NeveR Mess With A Saiyan
Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:22 am
Hero
610 Posts
this video should go to SPAMANDEGGS

OHH YEAHH BAAD!!!!

Forums ©