your worst blackout?

Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:18 pm
Legend
453 Posts
okay so heres mine from a friend that told me what i did.

i ran around the house in friggen underwear.when its -20.my friend said that.then i was inside and just fucked everyones mind.and
AAAND he said i vomited out of the window.
i cant remember ANYTHING from it so i dunno if its true or not but i still believe him :D

tell your worst blackout so we can all laugh a lil aswell Very Happy
Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:05 pm
Michael Knight
937 Posts
supposebly i charged my friends with a shovel when they brought me home after a day drinking...

We Were young.Living for the moment.Never think about tomorow about the things to comeWe were CarelessLiving for the musicUntouchable
Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:20 pm
Veteran
104 Posts
I always pass out the same way, sitting somewhere, fall asleep, wake up the next day in my bed, hear from friends what I 'did' ,moslty it's running around with a bottle of tequila/rum, sometimes halfnaked. The drunk me still knows not to do something extremely stupid, yet he thinks he always should drink more, which leads to the worst hangovers, but nothing else.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:28 am
Hero
610 Posts
same for me i always pass out the same way, it hapened twice,but normally i know my limits. im not the kind of guy that when he drinks he wants to fight or end the party because he vomits everywhere or cry like a baby lol..i've seen alot. but mostly im the one that makes the party with my friends lol even drunk. very very funny. having fun with girls and friends. BUT the morning after i always have a f*king headache, i can't miss that.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:29 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
^^ your the healthiest of the bunch so far with drinking habits :D

Always fun watching drunken noob at party, its when they wanna fight  Evil or Very Mad

When I drank I was TERRIBLE!
Hangover?! Drink 2 glasses of water before sleep/passing out and open a beer before breakfast, maybe 2; for a hangover is merely abstinence of alcohol & dehydration. Keep the machine happy no headache  Wink
Such quality drinking ethics I wound up in alcohol & drug treatment center on my 18th birthday  :roll:

I've heard many stories regarding "blackout conditions" which I rarely encountered for I only WISH I couldn't remember what the hell I did the night before, I'll NEVER forget my last drunk on October 9 1987

Still sitting here looking at screen for last half an hour remembering why I can't enjoy a damn Heineken  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:39 pm
Legend
582 Posts
LOL baad

Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:45 am
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Hmm Baaddw, did u ever think there was only one thing that could be worse .... ? Think of it .....Yes, if it had been FOOD instead of alcohol.. Laughing  Laughing

Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:34 pm
Michael Knight
1037 Posts
— Moonlight wrote
supposebly i charged my friends with a shovel when they brought me home after a day drinking...

So it was you in this vidéo Moony  Laughing

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkoxf9Az0vU[/youtube]

Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:44 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Laughing Papa

Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:42 pm
Legend
453 Posts
epic stories y'all got here Very Happy
your crackin me up aye Very Happy
now keep dis up and ill be CRACKED.