Banned without warning and good reason

Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:21 am
1 Posts
It is such a shame for you guys to ban an innocent gamer on your server.
I was banned by Itwisted with this reason : Hastala vista baby

cause i made a bind with that sound and i used it whe i killed people.
I didnt have an officially warning. or have been muted. what i had was a good ratio and they couldnt handle my gamestyle.  I would invite those who dont believe me over to my house and show them how i play.  Its ridiculous. So when somebody is better tan you, you would ban that person?  I know its the jealousy of my good gamestyle.

Therefore i was banned once by Smith.  with this reason:  take a brake.  again i didnt do anything wrong, what i said was that he used cheats to kill me finally, because its not that hard to see how somebody is aiming at you while you were at a position NONODY COULD SEE YOU.

what i have to say is: those admins dont deserve to be an admin. cause this isnt good advertising for your clan. and if there is anybody which dont like my attitute TALK ON CHAT! and dont fucking ban people for what they say without a warning.  AND YOU HAVE A MUTE FUNCTION.   so its clear.  pure JEALOUSY

thanks for the attention.

unban or let me banned. i dont have the same feeling about your clan as before, cause you guys create hostiles.  show bad attitutes to people.   you are insulting them with bad words. and only the guys which has an admin function did this.  so clearly as water, i would say: your a bunch of goddamn admin abusers. Dont act like god. and be fair.  If you cant live with the idea that somebody is a better gamer than you... please shut down your computer and go play with lego.

pothead.
Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:55 am
Legend
505 Posts

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

John Guidetti <3Wij zijn het legioen, Wie?Wij zijn het legioen, Wat?Wij zijn het legioen van FEYENOORD 1
Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:19 am
Legend
505 Posts
translate for ppl who dont speak dutch:

stelletje achterlijke kankeridioten = bunch of retarted canceridiots

iemand bannen omdat die beter is dan jullie = banning someone who is better than you

wat zielig man = pour guys

er komt een dag dat jij ook verbannen word = there will be one day u will banned to

maak je maar geen zorgen = dont worry

vieze moederneuker = filty momfucker

John Guidetti <3Wij zijn het legioen, Wie?Wij zijn het legioen, Wat?Wij zijn het legioen van FEYENOORD 1
Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:23 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Oh my you used a word which we consider forbidden in insults!

SO I believe all the hype regarding ratio bla bla bla is a waste of time when the reason you got the ban hammer if because of your choice of verbage.
Thank you iTwisted for the screenshots this particular screenshot is similar to rubbing the dog's nose into the poop he just made on the carpeting so; big deal you had a good ratio...
That's a reason to use the "K" word?
1st offense usually 3 day ban minimum unless you apologize for being so rude with admin
Your behavior was indeed shit, good job to whomever hit the ban button.

So?  :roll:
Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:04 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
GJ Itwisted, even your ratio is better than mine... Laughing

Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:43 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Pothead's binds provoke people. Plus he thinks he is quite something in our server. These things combined create a disrespectfull asshole Smile
Good job on banning him.

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:04 pm
Thoroughbred
1679 Posts
xD.

gosh, you know i have to say something....

two things actually.

1. i banned with reason take.a.break (not brake)
2. your not good despite what u think

Lockinggggggggggg!

Forums ©