Banned

Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:45 am
2 Posts
- Do not swear. (cancer, aids etc etc etc)

So i were playing your server and there was CoLdr Cyber... I spammed few times and he warned those. Then i tryed ask him what rpm yob does use and no response, well i continued gaming and then he respond for my question and after that i asked where is he from and he say from holland and for that i say "oh that kankerland".. then i got banned.

I didnt know you guys ban for that word. I meant it just a joke, but Cyber over reacted in my opinion, but what i can say im finn lol. i would let this be but our CoLdr Gator wanted me to post my apologize. So im sorry what i did  Confused

Regards Peak
Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:51 am
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Using cancer as a joke isn't normal.
And when you asked me what RPM we use, it was all jibberish to me what you said, i couldnt make a question out of that so i replied with "huh?" Then you asked more clearly and i said 7,01 if i recall correctly.

The reason why I banned you is because you were quite the asshole there, and on top of that you started to curse with cancer.
I won't forgive you this quick, all i can say is that you won't be banned for a very long time.

Cyber

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:57 am
2 Posts
Im not asking to remove that ban. Yeah i talk just jibberish. Here in Finland Those words arent bad, well they are 4 real but not for Banning someone.
Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:05 pm
Hero
760 Posts
Your behavior was in my eyes antisocial ! think before type those shit in real life i think nobody would take it as a joke ...

maybe only antisocial people

greetz Butcher
Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:22 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Well there's always 2 sides to every story so -
1 spamming & pissing off others irritates admins,
2 while it is damn strange of europeans; particularly netherlands to use such a word in their vocabulary as an offensive tactic is quite absurd yet frequent in this country hence his attempt at a poor joke regarding "kankerland" -
face it that's a poor slang term for each other -
here a simple fuck_you will suffice  Confused
I'd like to thank (SC)Gator for instructing you to do the right thing and yourself also for coming here and making such a post; as we deal with this in an adult manner
Cyber did exactly as he was supposed to do as an admin and I'm sure you will be removed from the banlist shortly as mentioned in his post.

Regards
Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:38 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
I guess someone will unban u 2day. case closed.
Have a good behavior from now on and follow the rules. Thank you.
Forums ©