Hurt (jacob) passed away

Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:05 am
Hero
760 Posts
Its realy sad to read about it Sad(( He was a good person he did so much in the past to make sof2 better in the past when he left clan i was sad too but he returns without tag it was strage to see him play with out tag and to not ask him questions about clan or admin stuff he allways told me somethings when i ask him in pm or !ca and now its different.. he teaches players to spec chaeters helped them when they had problems he had allways an open ear when he was needed

I will keep you in commemorating (Old Boys) HurtLdr (Jacob)

my deepest condolences to his family and his friends

Butcher
Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:32 am
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
I was in a kind of chock, when i saw forum about this.Hurt was a very nice guy, always ready to help others if it was needed.After he left clan and still was ingame i still got private messages from him, all from id xx wh or just talk how about life goes, and e.t.c .Always  a waste when young ones past away, gives no sense with them to leave life in a age, where it  just starts with real adult live ( kids,marriage,house e.t.c)Last time i talked with Hurt, i remember like it was yesterday, about hes comming study to be a psychologist and i told him my daugther was studying this on 4.th year now, and he was very exiting to go on with that study too.Ill never forget Jacob (Hurt) and may u Rest in Peace m8 "glory be to his memory".

Last but not least: My deepest compassion with Jacobs family.

(Old Boys) Goofy. (Juan)  Crying or Very sad

Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:19 pm
Thoroughbred
1403 Posts
I am shocked to read this!
Hurt was a very good guy, a friend, for anyone that needed a friend!
There is nothing that disappears forever, when we keep the memories
It is better to have to lose someone beautiful,
than never to have had someone beautiful!
Time goes on, only in mind we can return to the great times we all had together.
Jacob you will be missed! Crying or Very sad

I wish the family and friends of Jacob strength to the processing of your loss.
That the memory of Jacob may be a smile on your face.

Lots of strength in this difficult time.

Xaver

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:49 pm
Spammer
213 Posts
Hello all,

I have left this clan for a long time now, but ofcourse i do remember hurt. It is a shame that this had to happen to him at such a young age. Altough we could not always agree on things and were not the best friends it's still tragic that he could not spend more time with everybody  specially his family..

Ik wil jullie graag allemaal condoleren met jullie verlies en wens jullie veel sterkte met het verwerken hiervan.. Ik weet dat het niet makkelijk is een familie lid te verliezen en al helemaal niet op deze manier.

Regards Weed (Jared).

Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:58 pm
Pro Poster
51 Posts
I was realy shocked too hear that jacob past away!!!
Didint know how too post and what too post.
But want too say..., thank you sweety for helping me, and
take your time too learn me play sof2 and most off all
jump and play third, something you where realy good in.
And laufing about me, when you where following in spec, and see me try too jump on a roof Smile
I give up jumping Surprised but think its time too learn it now.

For the family and friends my deepest condolences  and strength in this difficult time.

Old Girl Angel (Hilde)
Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:17 pm
Spammer
217 Posts
Good people always get took from us..I'll admit i cried.

Bless Hurt and his Family...& i mean that.

I'll remember you bud: mid>2006-2011

+Wes

Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:38 pm
Legend
548 Posts
I don't know what to say.. I'm really shocked and sad. We lost a good friend i can't believe that he died so young. I know him for about 3 or 4 years and he was a really nice guy, we had a lot of fun especially when we went ''undercover'' a few years you know the era were our server got hacked by some one and so we heard that man evil plan. Man this is a great memory.

Heel veel sterkte toegewenst aan de familie.

Rust in vrede Jacob

Wishal
Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:41 pm
Pro Poster
82 Posts
Oh...I don't know what to say...at first I was really shocked and sad when I heard the news but when I knew it was Hurt that I knew on the game...the dentist who always liked to laugh and have fun I really cried...We used to tease each other a lot...and...we did have fun and interesting conversations sometimes...He was a very smart and funny guy...I will miss him very much...I wish I had the chance to tell him that... Crying or Very sad Rest In Peace dear Jacob......... I'm sorry for your loss Jacob's family...My deepest condolences to Jacob's family and friends......  Sad
Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:19 pm
Veteran
150 Posts
Oh dear Hurt!
I’m sure I was one of  those few clan members who managed to argue with you about practically anything, and I’m even more sure that I was definitely the most annoying one. : ) Just so you know, I still don’t agree with you. ; )
You were a devoted and guarding clan leader, a person who we could always count on if we had either virtual life problems or real life ones.
You are at a better place now, try to guard your family members and friends from up there just like you did guard us before.

My prayers go out to you and your family.

Vera

Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:24 pm
Veteran
136 Posts
im shocked and sad about my friend jacob i dont know what to say ...
he really help me in game in a few things...
he was there always to help who needed with a  Smile
;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;( bye my friend hope too see u next life

my deepest condolences to his family and his friends
(Old Boys)Morpheus (joão)

Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:40 pm
Active
29 Posts
Jacob(Hurt)R.I.P. Bro
i am catolic and i believe in God and heven ,and i believe after death ,good pll live ,He will allweys live in ours hearts  

and Hurt is good pll

http://youtu.be/V1bFr2SWP1I
Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:04 pm
Legend
504 Posts
im sorry to hear this Sad jacob was a good friend and he helped me alot of times when i was a part of yob, will miss you

R.I.P jacob

Radeon

Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:05 pm
Michael Knight
1099 Posts
Damn, I'm really shocked by this, I had a great time playing with Hurt and although it has been a few years since the last time I played (or even posted on this forum) I can still recall the great times I had playing with him, sometimes for more than 10 hours a day.

Hurt, thank you for all you did, you'll be missed and I won't forget you, mate.

May you rest in peace.

(Thanks for the heads up, Cyber)

Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:15 pm
1 Posts
Hey guys after a long time. I wasn't here for so long.

This message was for me like a punch across my face. I saw Butcher's facebook status and I was totally smashed.
I really don't know what to say. Actually I was thinking a lot about all of you guys since the time I left the clan, but I've never thought there could be situation like this to bring me again to this forum.

Hurt, thank you for all those wonderfull times we had with you. I remember our Elite Team trainings. This memory always makes me laugh. I just hated when you were playing in oposite team because you always had to kill me, hehe. You were my NIGHTMARE during the game Wink! And I loved playing with you, I remember when I joined the Clan there was a kind of tournament played. I think I was in your team and that was fun! You were such a great player. Except that you were such a great person. We didn't talk a lot on MSN or server because you used to use computer in different hours than me but I remember our conversations really nice with a lot of humour.
Thanks for all the stuff you did for the Clan.
And most shamefull for me is that you can't read it Sad and that you had never heard all those good things from us when you were with us - alive.

It must be such a painfull loss for the family. Ehh... Death in such a young age... Horrible.

I'll be thinking of you and all that times.
Keep strong guys.

"Cheers" Wink
Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:20 pm
Dogbanger
2461 Posts
Thank you all for your kind responses. It really makes us feel and get to know another side of him.

It might be a bit strange that i post this here, but i am sure Jacob would agree with it.
For the people that smoke. Please stop doing it. It ruins not only your life, but might also ruin the life of your closest friends and family. Live your life in health.

Forums ©