ADMIN TWISTED

Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:52 pm
6 Posts
Hi, you remember me?

Who is the leaders here? cuz the i got muted by MC twisted when i tryed to solve a trouble, problem that, is somebody faking my name on your server!!!

I play a lot here inclusive i have helped admins to catch cheaters and giving informations about players for recruiting! and this fucking asshole mute me when im sayng is somebody doing shit with my name!!!

You shouldnt have admin!

The minimum i want is just respect and some admin able to solve troubles of regular and fair players!

A lot of admins already know me there, so i cant understand your attitude TWISTED! noob!
Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:30 pm
Veteran
136 Posts
well u not gonna solve ur problem calling names thats for sure but if someone stole ur name u should tell any admin in server to see whats going on there ok

Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:36 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Hmm.. was u speak english ? Seems like a weird reason to mute u ,only because of telling a faker is ingame ? Secondly u could post in forum whats the problem was r8 ? And yes, u played a lot on our server, so i really dont understand why u post like this ??? Show some respect to others  Evil or Very Mad specially admins,clanmembers, other people  :!: Get my point ? thx.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:48 pm
6 Posts
Ok dudes i understand! i dont solve nothing calling names true! and yes goofy i was spoking english, i know english is a main rule! the first thing i wanted was sayng to someone was someody faking me, and admin twisted was the only one at the moment, and he dont cared about my question, so i think the fault of respect start by him, but anyway dont worry if i got banned because some cheater or some trouble maker  Evil or Very Mad is not me! "fucking kid" was something like that he call me after mute me, but ok i forgive him. i just want try to solve ma question. cuz i play fair and regular!

bye

P.s. Goofy dont make sense regist me here to report a problem if  have admin/moderators ables to solve it in game! my english is not the perfect one, but i hope have explained right! get my point?

Thanks to answer me back!
Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:22 pm
Legend
505 Posts
I wanted to help u.

but when u started spamming: im th only chameleon king! i muted u

so plz go cry somewhere else

John Guidetti <3Wij zijn het legioen, Wie?Wij zijn het legioen, Wat?Wij zijn het legioen van FEYENOORD 1
Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:38 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
— Pyschameleon wrote
Ok dudes i understand! i dont solve nothing calling names true! and yes goofy i was spoking english, i know english is a main rule! the first thing i wanted was sayng to someone was someody faking me, and admin twisted was the only one at the moment, and he dont cared about my question, so i think the fault of respect start by him, but anyway dont worry if i got banned because some cheater or some trouble maker  Evil or Very Mad is not me! "fucking kid" was something like that he call me after mute me, but ok i forgive him. i just want try to solve ma question. cuz i play fair and regular!

bye

P.s. Goofy dont make sense regist me here to report a problem if  have admin/moderators ables to solve it in game! my english is not the perfect one, but i hope have explained right! get my point?

Thanks to answer me back!
My point with "saying" here, was we have other" tools" to discover a "fake player" as u know ( logs,etc,etc) u could have post in PM your ip ,etc,etc, than we could nail him... Twisted Evil cya..

Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:07 pm
6 Posts
anyway your behavior stills a shame for this clan twisted

Thanks for the unsolved trouble, dont worrie if im banned, i can unban me alone  Razz
Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:13 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Based on what i've seen in this post, you have been muted for Spamming. His "behaviour" in this case is not a shame for this clan, as how you like to call it.

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:29 pm
Legend
505 Posts
— Pyschameleon wrote
anyway your behavior stills a shame for this clan twisted

Thanks for the unsolved trouble, dont worrie if im banned, i can unban me alone  Razz

Just let this nub say what he wants.
he probaly doenst understand what rules are for

John Guidetti <3Wij zijn het legioen, Wie?Wij zijn het legioen, Wat?Wij zijn het legioen van FEYENOORD 1
Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:38 pm
6 Posts
Ok
Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:43 pm
Legend
505 Posts
1st of all u said im am the chameleon king!!!! 10 times in a row

i said 1 time in enough and i said it again so i muted

and than u reconected but u had same ip so u stay muted till u get unmuted or other ip.

and i didnt ban u so  :roll:

so its end of discusion.

lock plz

Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:48 pm
6 Posts
Ok, thats is what i expected in the first, you talked direct to me, and not other persons have dont see!
I dont have binding with intencion of spamming! you saw me reconect why you dont un mute me to listening me! but its ok!
I just want you get shure it is me or not if you see ma name in game! the true one is like that, speaks a lot and bind a lot ok? i dont know why someone want fake my name, but it can do a lot of mess stuffs like that!!!

End of discussion for me to ok!

bye all cya in game {-*-}
Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:29 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
-_- hes s-admin respect our admins. wth u r able to unban u alone?? u something like superman? laughed a lot case closed.
Forums ©