Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:10 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Well said, lets lock this post.

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:00 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
lock it, smoke it shove it up ure ass anything to make Cyber Puff happy  Twisted Evil

I am a sausage!
Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:21 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:56 am
Veteran
146 Posts
lol.......
Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:10 am
Spammer
348 Posts
Is that the best you can do ya lil Cyber Puff  Razz

I have been privileged with working along side children and young adults with learning disabilities  and in all honesty they make you look the complete noob as far as imagination goes.

I am a sausage!
Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:16 am
Dogbanger
2366 Posts

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:18 am
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
I do not care about your life solo, nor do i care what your opinion is.

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:31 am
Spammer
348 Posts
lol Cyber Puff, it's cool you have nothing better to do  ? you realise Baad used to follow me around too as Timmy  lol, and I find it amusing the way you keep sending me little messages, mate I am not Gay,  and if I was I would probably choose someone with a penis  Laughing

I am a sausage!
Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:39 am
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
It really wasnt alot of work, and it still made me and others laugh so it was worth it.
Btw, nothing better to do? You are the one who keeps comming back with that ugly fat face of yours for what ever reason you might have.
How does it feel the only ass you ever got in life was when your hand slipped through the toilet paper?

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:49 am
Spammer
348 Posts
as I previously stated :

Is that the best you can do ya lil Cyber Puff  

I have been privileged with working along side children and young adults with learning disabilities  and in all honesty they make you look the complete noob as far as imagination goes.

Without looking as silly as you do, I think enough said, readers get the point, you have problems  :roll:

And on that note I will call it a night Gay boy, and to answer your Question "will too much masturbation make me go blind" nah you safe mate you keep tugging away it is just an old wife's tale  Wink

I am a sausage!
Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:55 am
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
I can make a picture of you with a dick in your mouth if thats what you truly desire  :roll:
I hope you didnt eat the last hour ( which i highly doubt ) cause you wont burn that shit away when sleeping, just a tip!
I never asked a question about that subject, i asked it about you having nothing but your own ass.
Well solo, have fun in life! I am sure you are very happy with how you are living, and how you look like.

Cheers

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:29 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
— CyBeR wrote
I can make a picture of you with a dick in your mouth if thats what you truly desire  :roll:
I hope you didnt eat the last hour ( which i highly doubt ) cause you wont burn that shit away when sleeping, just a tip!
I never asked a question about that subject, i asked it about you having nothing but your own ass.
Well solo, have fun in life! I am sure you are very happy with how you are living, and how you look like.

Cheers

Why do the same people want to carry on talking to me using their ass, is boring Sh1t if you get the punt.

I am a sausage!
Forums ©