Fantasy Football

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:04 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
Fantasy Football within the English Premier League

I will be running a league this coming season and should be able to open the account about July 1st and forward the code to those that wish to anticipate around that time to enable you to pick your team prior to the season starting, although you are allowed to enter after week 1 if you are new or not read this topic.

It is purely for fun and free to enter, just pick the players you think can gain you points, you can make transfers weekly, and all has to be done within the budget allocated.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

If you want to take part and manage your own team just leave me a "yea i'm in" below and I will pm you the code or codes to enable access to our group when it is available.

I am a sausage!
Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:17 pm
Legend
505 Posts
im in likes fun.

But only when im Arsenal

John Guidetti <3Wij zijn het legioen, Wie?Wij zijn het legioen, Wat?Wij zijn het legioen van FEYENOORD 1
Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:31 am
Spammer
348 Posts
nah you got it wrong, you can use Arsenal if you wish, but you have approx 100 million uk sterling to buy players, you are the manager and name the team after your dog or best mate even Arsenal, and please it would be easier without the videos although you are passionate I see  Wink

You can read the rules etc from the link, a couple of million players play this worldwide, you get personal stats within your group and overall, you need to think and spend wisely but it is great fun, only takes a few mins a week then it is the actual results and players performance that give you the points  Smile

I am a sausage!
Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:37 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
Thanks for removing the vids. I had van persie in my team last season is an awsome player, our group will be large and you are going to have to pick players wise, you can do a free transfer a week after that it will cost you 4 points per player transfer.

You will be addicted and buzz of it, maybe you have a personal mate that want to play, you have to keep upto date with  injury's etc,  it is all real time so you need the team and substitutes available., you will love it.

I am a sausage!
Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:01 pm
Legend
505 Posts
oki im already playing a game like that its called onlinesoccermanager

John Guidetti <3Wij zijn het legioen, Wie?Wij zijn het legioen, Wat?Wij zijn het legioen van FEYENOORD 1
Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:48 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
The website is open to Register and pick your Team

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

15 players with 100 million GBP  Wink is alot tougher than you think, have fun

I will message the Group codes to users that leave a message on here prior to Season start on August 13th 11-30am.

You can pick and change your team players as many times as you wish up until the above time and date with no point deduction.

I am a sausage!
Forums ©