Dozer the Goldendoodle Runs His First Half Marathon

Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:46 pm
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
Dozer the Goldendoodle Runs His First Half Marathon

Maple Lawn, Md. – There was a last-minute entry in Sunday’s Maryland Half Marathon to benefit the University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Cancer Center – a 3-year-old goldendoodle named Dozer, who escaped through an invisible fence in his yard to join the more than 2,000 people running by his house, which was near mile 5 of the race. Runners reported seeing the dog at several points along the way, and he crossed the finish line with other runners at 2 hours and 14 minutes. Dozer’s owner didn’t know what had happened to him and was frantically looking for him until he returned home Monday morning. He had muddy feet and was limping.

After a quick trip to the vet, Dozer is fine, his owner reports, but he won’t be running any half-marathons any time soon. This week, the race co-chairmen, Michael Greenebaum and Jon Sevel, will be giving Dozer a medal – and some dog treats. Dozer even has his own runner’s page at www.ummsfoundation.org/dozer, where people can donate to raise money for cancer research at the Greenebaum Cancer Center.

Check source for movie, cant put it in here from work...

Source: http://www.umm.edu/media/video/marathon-dog_i.htm
Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:39 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
I see this post is as popular as you Mark, lmfao

I am a sausage!
Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:12 am
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
Better go check your A$$ forum, maybe somebody posted something last month, you never know....

Have fun!
Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:00 am
Active
46 Posts
I have a Attention-Deficit-Syndrome and I must annoy everybody, so I must spam the forum!!! Confused

Amen
Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:06 am
Spammer
348 Posts
ah Mark I kept that website alive to enable old mates to keep in touch with each other, and has daily posts, sometimes 10 + , it's funny how I am the bad man,  i've known so many kids that are now young adults that chat to me via there or msn, and friends are on another level within the forum, so you don't get to read or see the pic's and our mates range upto 50 + old time gamers, you have no idea on me at all and I frankly don't care, if Avant stop paying the bill's I guess ure a nobody mate, you make me wanna piss with lol

Keep taking me on, I am happy to make you look a lemon

I am a sausage!
Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:30 am
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
Wrong forum again.... You should really stop drinking!

But thnx for posting in my not that popular topic!
Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:02 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:40 am
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
TIMMY!!!!!! I loved that guy!
Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:30 am
Spammer
345 Posts
what an old screenie
Forums ©