My apologies.

Tue May 31, 2011 8:19 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
If i ever offended someone, if i ever was an ass, if i ever was as cocky as it could be.
My apologies.
When i hit Submit on this post i will change.
Its just that i got some shit on my mind every now and then and i cant really be myself anymore.

Regards,

Cyber

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Tue May 31, 2011 8:26 pm
Thoroughbred
1679 Posts
?? Confused

Tue May 31, 2011 9:06 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
— CyBeR wrote
If i ever offended someone, if i ever was an ass, if i ever was as cocky as it could be.
My apologies.
When i hit Submit on this post i will change.
Its just that i got some shit on my mind every now and then and i cant really be myself anymore.

Regards,

Cyber

Hey Cyber apart from seeing you in game I don't know much about you, but all of the above is part of growing up something that I am trying to do as I get reminded (44 today) you are you and people will either like or dislike you  so don't break your back to please others, you are who you are and although I think you have other issues on your mind, I for one see a little cry for help and am there if you want to talk as i'm sure many of your clan mates are, I respect what you have said but maybe you are saying it to the wrong people ?  You take care

I am a sausage!
Tue May 31, 2011 9:10 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Confused following Smits post..?? Somthing on u mind ? PM us or s-admin / co-ldrs forum can mabey be an option m8.. Wink ? Cya

Tue May 31, 2011 9:18 pm
Thoroughbred
1403 Posts
nothing to worry about m8, i think most of us have things like this once in a while

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tue May 31, 2011 11:47 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
Cyber go here and watch this kid, it kinda opens your eyes a little with the confidence and trust he put's into the human race and he has had many bad posts regarding things that really pee me off, saying he is camp and gay like that has anything to do with singing or anyone else, he is 12 and you are ?

When you down listen and watch him he will make you smile and cry.......

http://www.youngandoldboys.com/evo/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=58140#58140

I am a sausage!
Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:40 am
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Solo i apreciate what youre trying to do but its not like i am depressed  Razz
Dont worry everything is going fine, i might have exaggerated a bit on the starting post.
Think of it like it would be new years eve, and this is one of my resolutions Smile

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:13 am
Spammer
348 Posts
mate don't worry we all get depressed and feel down from time to time just some are more open than other's and if typing your feeling's release's some tension go for it , just do it,  people do it in different ways I punch doors wall's windows rather than hit a person, and my knuckles are shattered and hands scared I punish me for my temper as I have over stepped the line to many times in the past, so their you go. I have never spoke about this and I guess it will make some happy thinking yer he always was a dick lol, I to old to care what others think, nice is good but well I can live with the rest.

Sorry for the waffling, no syrup John ure on a diet

I am a sausage!
Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:20 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Who you piss off?
Scratching head  :roll:
Your good kid Beau  Very Happy  @245!
Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:33 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
np cyber i know u r a good guy.

and happy b-day Solo for yesterday!

cheers all!
Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:34 am
Pro Poster
51 Posts
I remain with my idea of "if you are here to really be offensive or on the contrary to really be touchy, don't play".
Playing is nice because it's funny for the game and for the stupid things that could be written or spoken in the meanwhile.
It will always ends up exaggerating, but this should never be considered a problem as we are always playing and joking.

So @244 @239 !!!
Love, GiorgeiX. Cool

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:58 pm
Veteran
156 Posts
What the heck!!!
Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:46 pm
Spammer
348 Posts
thanks Teo, but my head not so happy today  Laughing

I am a sausage!
Forums ©