nvidia or asus en9800gx2

Mon May 09, 2011 10:36 pm
Veteran
136 Posts
hello guys i hope someone can help me here
i got a video card en9800gx2 and workes fine but when i start sof i cant get full screen and theres always a stripe or streak on the screen ive trie to update my card install and unistall and its always the same by the way i lost cd with drivers
i can play but its not the same  Sad
Wed May 11, 2011 6:41 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Put information here regarding your operating system and so forth and it will give you correct driver: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
Wed May 11, 2011 9:11 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
— Morpheus wrote
hello guys i hope someone can help me here
i got a video card en9800gx2 and workes fine but when i start sof i cant get full screen and theres always a stripe or streak on the screen ive trie to update my card install and unistall and its always the same by the way i lost cd with drivers
i can play but its not the same  Sad

hehe i got the same problem for long time mate! i fixed it!! i tell u how  :wink:

go to cpanel of your nvidia driver and there r settings called.. damn i cant remember now, but once i will come back home (my pc) i will show you np! ill post here 2night!
Wed May 11, 2011 1:21 pm
Veteran
136 Posts
ok like baad said i got win7 ultimate 64bits with a i5 processor and nvidia grafic card ...
ty teo id like that  Very Happy
Thu May 12, 2011 12:17 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
oki go on your start ( left corner )
in serch programs and files, write: nvidia ---> hit pannel of control nvidia
left side menu: hit---> screen

under screen left menu hit ---> set position and screen size

how set up choose: use proportions NVIDIA

end.

your problem is fixed!

;)
Thu May 12, 2011 2:36 am
Veteran
136 Posts
nope i still have problem  Sad i did that too  Shocked and problem remains the same but ty anyway teo Smile
Thu May 12, 2011 4:11 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— Morpheus wrote
ok like baad said i got win7 ultimate 64bits with a i5 processor and nvidia grafic card ...
ty teo id like that  Very Happy

Don't tell me this; follow the flowchart for the correct driver  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
Thu May 12, 2011 9:05 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
yes right download the update drivers and retry!
Sat May 14, 2011 1:58 pm
Veteran
136 Posts
problem solved m8s bad config when update the grafic card lol
thanks
Forums ©