<12 >

RED or BLUE?

Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:56 pm
Thoroughbred
1315 Posts
— Darkangel wrote
Georgei,
I really cant agree with some points you try to make. You are talking about camping in red is easier but its a fact that when shooting from top to bottom you have a better hiding spot so that makes blue a better campteam i think. You are also talking about that its faster for blue to attack but red and blue have to walk same road with flag so it depends on the situation what is stronger. And can you explain this: camping while moving..... Cuz in my opinion its impossible to camp and move (walk)  at the same time.

This is how im looking to it... Both teams are easy only the gameplay is a little different, blue have to check a bigger area,  red must use sound more to hear people coming. When playing as a team and the balance between 3rd and 1st players is the same in both teams then it shouldnt make any difference, like baadd said: Its all psychological....

But the biggest thing is: You are good, average or just bad... The team color has no effect on that...

@ Intox and Dark
Good arguments! XD

THIS POST IS MADE BY ORANGE.... Sorry i forgot to logout first!
Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:09 pm
Hero
679 Posts
— GiorgeiX

Please don't say silly things about smurfs...

Sorry, I didn't know that you were a gay smurf. Embarassed

I like very much smurfs burger but I prefer smurfettes, it's my choice.   Twisted Evil

Gargamel is Rock'n'Roll, the Smurfs are Break-dancers and you ?
Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:21 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— IntoX wrote
— GiorgeiX

Please don't say silly things about smurfs...

Sorry, I didn't know that you were a gay smurf. Embarassed

I like very much smurfs burger but I prefer smurfettes, it's my choice.   Twisted Evil

Gargamel is Rock'n'Roll, the Smurfs are Break-dancers and you ?

368!!
Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:48 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
— CyBeR wrote
I even believe CyBeR is a great attacker and Goofy maybe the best kitchen camper.

Gold ahahahaha
Thx,  Wink Just remember...@207 (cuz i camp )  Laughing  Laughing

Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:42 pm
Michael Knight
1037 Posts
Just play once in red, another time blue so you can appreciate the two camp...

Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:49 pm
Pro Poster
51 Posts
— Papa_Oda wrote

Just play once in red, another time blue so you can appreciate the two camp...

That's what we call "gumption": an experienced tactical sense!
Yeah, that's the simple solution to every problem: the mean is the best approximation, right.
But here I submitted this short provocative question, not really to find a solution, but just to make the question, to put a question mark in any player and see what is appreciated by any single player.

Thank you Papa_Oda.

P.S. I'm sure I've never met you on line with this nickname...

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:13 pm
Spammer
339 Posts
he is always working
<12 >
Forums ©