- your ingame name
- the day and time of the ban
- who banned you
- for what reason were you banned

-cheatless
-28-11-2010  12:30
-(old boys) Oreo
-wh (in hes opinion)

i was good yes.. i had a boost.. im fast and im beyond what you are capible off..

it sounds very arogant but the ratio 19 - 1 does not lie, in your eyes it must be wh then, but i realy would like to have a orginal or working fraps.. so i can show you how i play.. i have good computer now so fraps is np for lags.. but i can only record for 30 seconds..

anyway i hope that you didden't knew who i was oreo.. cause i play alot.. and dont use any kinds of cheats (accept for the legal glowskins, teo mod) its at your site for the download.. so then you know what you can expect?

i have good computer i always said it.. when i get good pc i willl own.. but just unban me plz.. i have nothing else to do then game.. its important for me..

greetz con
Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:19 pm
Legend
449 Posts
Best thing to do is del game and move on plz ......

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:10 pm
Pro Poster
94 Posts
lol who are you to decide over my life, if this is realy gonna happen it has mega consequenses for my future life.. in a negative way it is.. i already have so less.. work whole week and in the weekend i have troubles filling my life in a positive way.. i buy weed and game some.. i think alot of games sucks, sof2 however feels realy good.

so i want a sysop react also on this question plz.

this is not just a ban, this is a matter of think of other persons.
i didden't disbehave in any matter, yes i did in the past but everybody needs to get second chances right?

live with your hart,

greetz con
Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Thoroughbred
1403 Posts
— conviction wrote

i didden't disbehave in any matter, yes i did in the past but everybody needs to get second chances right?

live with your hart,

greetz con

so ur asking to get a second chance, while you didnt disbahave? Confused:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:47 pm
Pro Poster
94 Posts
— Apache wrote
— conviction wrote

live with your hart,

greetz con

so ur asking to get a second chance, while you didnt disbahave? Confused:

well that was not a question but just a mention.
it coulden't be because of any disbehave, so whats left is WH
i find this very stupid because i DONT use cheats.. denjo gets nice ratio's too
with 1 shot kill its just about expirience and insight.

but plz.. tommorow is my free day.. if my brother aint at home i can behind the pc and damn i cant play sof2.. maybe you dont care and shit because of me in the past..

all i say is that i will be threaten with respect (its different then what i do, i just say meaningless crap)

but to ban a person with already so less. its an torture.
Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:55 pm
Thoroughbred
1679 Posts
why won't you play with fp so these situations are unlikely to happen?

Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:53 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Agreed; you must install Fair Play AND use it or you will continue to be in this section.
Otherwise your judgment stands.
Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:14 pm
Thoroughbred
1679 Posts
The idea behind is that there can never be any doubt. This is not for us but rather for him. He safe guards himself from ever being banned again for wh.

If an admin bans a player who uses fp that admin will be demoted immediately.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:06 am
Pro Poster
94 Posts
hey guys,

first of all i want to thank you for the replies.

second i want to take the offer and will play FP it doesen't matter as you will find out if you give me the chance to use it.

i will not be much located at roof because of the no glowskins, however in bottem of map it doesent matter for me Wink but can somebody explain how to get FP? and get it worked.. cause i dont know how to..

thanks again,

convictioin
Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:16 am
Pro Poster
94 Posts
ok i have FP and have it worked..

plz unban me fast so i can play today at my free day :)

(think my brother will be home thought :S)

hope ill get the second chance,

peace con
Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:43 pm
Pro Poster
94 Posts
omg lol

i begin to think that this case is closed, you realy think that i CHEAT lol.
then you have banned MANY whitout using REAL cheats.
i ask a moment of silence for there lose in pleasure..

so now where back to my case, whitch is still closed.
but never SHOT is always MISS so lets just see it like that..

im banned at the only good server there is.. beside SOF2 i dont realy have much other things to do in the weekend..
yes its stupid, yet its an individual problem whitch you dont have any saying about.
you decide over my life drastlicly you take away the only thing i have during weekends..

i have FP now.. so why not give me the chance to realy show i dont CHEAT.

peace con.
Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:19 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— conviction wrote
omg lol

i begin to think that this case is closed, you realy think that i CHEAT lol.
then you have banned MANY whitout using REAL cheats.
i ask a moment of silence for there lose in pleasure..

so now where back to my case, whitch is still closed.
but never SHOT is always MISS so lets just see it like that..

im banned at the only good server there is.. beside SOF2 i dont realy have much other things to do in the weekend..
yes its stupid, yet its an individual problem whitch you dont have any saying about.
you decide over my life drastlicly you take away the only thing i have during weekends..

i have FP now.. so why not give me the chance to realy show i dont CHEAT.

peace con.

Quit your whining, our admins do a great job of keeping this server clean which is why its the best one out there. Wanna play with cheaters & hacks go elsewhere that our fine admin staff hasn't the ability to maintain.
I'm sure your going to be here in this section again, only not for cheating but for some other bullshit reason like your mouth. Perhaps try and get some professional help?
Take some anti-jagoff pills?? There are doctors which can prescribe such things...
Maybe I should come to the Netherlands and do some adjustments to your fork lift  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Now BEHAVE!!

I have unbanned your ass, for which I do expect you to have Fair Play program in place cause Red will be watching you!!

Case closed & locking
Forums ©