Hello Boys!

Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:40 am
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
@50..(+)...from me too then.. Smile

Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:08 pm
Spammer
319 Posts
+ Vote, but I'm not sure about the name i have to admit.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:59 pm
Thoroughbred
1679 Posts
I'm liking her style.

+vote for me.

And yeah, the name might not be that appropriate. Remember we got kids around. Maybe <YG> Nicki

Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:38 pm
Active
25 Posts
lol Thanks alot Teo, Goofy, Synchro, and Smith Smile! :ak: on my way to server now as a new member yay!

I didn't know that there was little ones  Embarassed ! I have little ones my self and i'm sure they have heard much worse words playing sof2 lol!

Just the Other day; a KBS guy was saying all kind of rude things to me! Just for killing him 4x in a row lol!  :roll: Luckily i just owned him and left :)

But please pm me abt the name!

XOXO - Nicki

It\'s Pure ((: Smile) Evil Bitch! :@
Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:17 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
But please pm me abt the name!
Ehhmm..how about:(Old Girls)Angel... Laughing  Laughing .. Wink

Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:20 pm
Active
25 Posts
lol im not that innocent  Twisted Evil  Laughing  Laughing  Wink

Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:25 pm
Dogbanger
2142 Posts
+ vote.

Please choose your name and put tag on <yg>NameRec

welcome to trial
Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:15 pm
Thoroughbred
1403 Posts
good luck with trial, Cool

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:26 pm
Active
25 Posts
Thank you, i'm finally Meeting every one and every one is so nice!!! Although i've had a few questions about my name.

I Really like my name how it is so i want to ask if this can be made an exception for me!!

Right now my tag is All Pink & White "(Old*B!tch)PureEvil" i took the (i) out and replaced with (!) for younger members sake, i also watched in server today and there was alot worse words than "Bitch" being used. A Guy connected today with a GREEN NAME as "Big Black Cock"  Shocked  Those names should be the shocking ones; not a woman who's at ease with her attitude problem <3

Just some food for thought!

P.S. That image for gametracker reads "~>Pure<~Evil Thats my old tag how do i get another for my clan tag so i can see how well i'm doing on the server!

XOXO - Nicki

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:15 pm
Thoroughbred
1403 Posts
well at first place, you aint old enough to wear the old girls tag.
at second place, the tag should be <YG>Yournick*REC
so whatever you put behind <YG> is up to you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:14 pm
Active
25 Posts
Laughing   Embarassed  Thanks for clearing it up for me i'm spontaneous when it comes to my name on sof2; as long as i can play with you guys sounds like a blast!   Twisted Evil

Must i change my username as well? If so can an admin help me change my Username on here to be <YG>Pure*Evil

Thanks for accepting me into clan, i'm on server now and it feels nice! Changing my tags to <YG>Pure*Evil btw they'll still be pink  :oops:

XOXO - Nicki

Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:07 pm
Thoroughbred
1679 Posts
Your have passed REC trial and you have been accepted into the clan.

You can now remove "REC" from your tags.

You will now also be able to view the clan section of the forum.

Please remember to follow our rules at all times.
http://www.youngandoldboys.com/evo/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5987

Have fun and welcome to the clan.

<12 >
Forums ©