just some shit..

Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:14 am
Pro Poster
94 Posts
i was in a bad moment lol.. i have this shit then im not myself..

but you normal social people dont understand that.. for that im happy for you :)

anyway im talking shit again.. thats kinda the problem... so what is the solution..
maybe i must try to behave like an adult, perhaps respectful against other people..

its just the environment that makes me crazy.. i know you dont care and shit.. but i cannot do anything about it so.. just let me talk shit.. i never realy go TO far so.. i mean that binds are sometimes about fuck also and suck your fucking dick and such

well what can i say.. i just dont want to get muted all the time when i just say one thing.. just warn me once in the future.. so i know what are the consequences.

ps: maybe it sounds realy gay or something, but you realy dont know how its like to be always alone ;S it makes you a different person.. it makes you adept to the lonelyness, and thats where it goes wrong because its fills with negative shit.. it just needs time.. 8 years is long time... peace

btw mute me on forum? forum is about freedom of speech too no?
Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:07 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Uuuuummmmm yea,
does your new job have a healthcare program?
Perhaps you should invest in yourself and speak with some nice professionals who can help you understand yourself better - seriously this could make a dramatic difference in your life!
Hell it might even get you laid!
Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:58 am
Thoroughbred
1403 Posts
— conviction wrote

anyway im talking shit again..

— conviction wrote

thats kinda the problem...

— conviction wrote

so what is the solution..

— conviction wrote

maybe i must try to behave like an adult,

— conviction wrote

perhaps respectful against other people..

conclusion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:44 am
Hero
760 Posts
ps: maybe it sounds realy gay or something, but you realy dont know how its like to be always alone ;S it makes you a different person.. it makes you adept to the lonelyness, and thats where it goes wrong because its fills with negative shit.. it just needs time.. 8 years is long time... peace

Man find a nice Girlfriend and your mind will change to normal
Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:12 pm
Pro Poster
94 Posts
yeah you all give examples in theory, it look realy easy on paper.. but the mind is an complex thing..

thats why i said i am happy for you that you dont understand me..

but its ok.. i just try behave and respect... cause there is a person inside me that know how to do
Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:15 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
We understand enough of you to know that there are professionals who can assist you in these matters :D

Apache: LOOOOL!!!!!
Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:21 pm
Veteran
107 Posts
Conviction, what do you see on this picture ??

Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:29 pm
Thoroughbred
1403 Posts

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:39 pm
Spammer
276 Posts
@Apache LOOOOL

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:58 pm
Dogbanger
2142 Posts
enough apache thx,obvious he has problems so no need to rub it in his face.
Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:03 pm
Hero
679 Posts
I understand you aren't Whining Smurf but Dabbler Smurf.

The explanations are here, on this site: The Smurfs characters

Gargamel is Rock'n'Roll, the Smurfs are Break-dancers and you ?
Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:22 pm
Michael Knight
1037 Posts
Hi,

I have to say that when i saw you made another post here, i thought to myself, oh no i know what it will talk about. But in fact, it is honest for you to make this post (though i think i use to read post like that), and i thank you for that.

I think Baadwrench is right and that professionnals can help you. It isn't a shame to need help, and i think that the one who begin the rendez-vous is a Brave guy. I don't say it is easy to change, i just say it is possible.

Though this, we usually warn guyz before mute, in order to all player know the rules and know that we care about it. Of course if you continue to talk shit (and we know you and me that it will happen again ine day ) we will mute cause rules are the same for all, even for you.

So good luck

Forums ©