mindfuck

Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:12 pm
Michael Knight
937 Posts

look at it and tell me wich way the lady turns

We Were young.Living for the moment.Never think about tomorow about the things to comeWe were CarelessLiving for the musicUntouchable
Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:23 pm
Veteran
107 Posts
There is .. nothing ?

Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:05 pm
Spammer
338 Posts
LoL every fucking time that or test your IQ xD

iPlay that of facebook and simular things...

(Lady is turning right xD)
Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:55 pm
Michael Knight
937 Posts
hmm mcant see it either anymore.... wierd mindfucked stuff

We Were young.Living for the moment.Never think about tomorow about the things to comeWe were CarelessLiving for the musicUntouchable
Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:57 pm
Michael Knight
937 Posts
hmm now i can see it (really wierd tbh...

for those who cant see it, click this link, it will direct you to the orriginal site where i found it.

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/1187771/040b087f/gifje_.html

Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:12 pm
Veteran
107 Posts
It's no mindfuck Very Happy the middle one is switching, a little left and a little right, if you concentrate on the middle one only, you will see that, if you look the side ones, they'll fuck you up because of the different colors that seem a-like, but are definetly not, in which case the right one is turning right, the left one left, and the middle one is switching because of the symetry, when she turns 90° she is symetric, that means that you will almost not notice her switch of the course Razz

Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:46 pm
Spammer
338 Posts
— iPlay wrote
It's no mindfuck Very Happy the middle one is switching, a little left and a little right, if you concentrate on the middle one only, you will see that, if you look the side ones, they'll f*ck you up because of the different colors that seem a-like, but are definetly not, in which case the right one is turning right, the left one left, and the middle one is switching because of the symetry, when she turns 90° she is symetric, that means that you will almost not notice her switch of the course Razz

Gay
Forums ©