<12 >

How To Be Professional Player ???

Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:32 am
Spammer
259 Posts
actually ... umm Hi , I'm Senshi_Codo , i really want to know how can i be pro player on SOF2? i wish i can be good Smile i really need an answer , and all noobs need , so i need a pro to teach me  or tell me some advices , thanks alot . Cya Wink

Don't Let Your Eyes Deceive You , If You Want The Precious Of The Truth, You Should Never Give Up Looking For It
Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:39 am
Active
33 Posts
Stop posting in forums and go train.

Nothing special . . .
Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:51 am
Spammer
276 Posts
hi there

just be active
spectator good players and figerout the way they play
over time, u will gain experience Wink

Good luck m8

Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:29 pm
Spammer
259 Posts
MotherF . thanks for replying but i asked for some advices .... Xhi thanks for the cool advices Smile

Don't Let Your Eyes Deceive You , If You Want The Precious Of The Truth, You Should Never Give Up Looking For It
Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:47 pm
Spammer
296 Posts
How To Be Professional Player ???
Camp

[img:8670fd1c10]http://i54.tinypic.com/29mmwjm.jpg[/img:8670fd1c10]
Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:48 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
Thats the opposite cartman.

1. Never camp
2. Use ak47
3. Follow 1 and 2

Watch these videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFcjBUzs6tQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52w-U2C-Kmc

As you might notice im not camping, and i never do (A)
But moments where i do "camp" for a few seconds is only for reloading/covering or waiting for an opportunity to fire back with succes.

What also helps is quik movement, and the knowledge of the playstyle of the people in the server.

This video should help you 2 with certain jumps, wich let you play faster, and create better reflexes.
Also for Infiltration there are some knife parts.
The knifes are if you're a bit more experienced in the game, i don't know how long you've been playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EEifO-aIqk

I also suggest you spend some time at our Infiltration server, playing 1v1/2v2 etc.

The problem at the INF server is that people are camping, since its INF.
So at INF you need to camp at some spots, always running ( like my playstyle ) isn't very effective at INF. But at CTF it is very effective.

But what you also need is good accuracy. You can download the map "mp_aimtrain" and put that in ur base/mp. Admins at inf will change the map and there you can train your aim.

Now i'm hungry so i'm not gonna tell more.

Regards,

~Cyber

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:15 pm
Veteran
133 Posts
yeah cyber ur right, i hate noobs with their damn camping and the m4's, so be a pro and use ak =D

Obey the stiffmeister

Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:33 pm
Legend
508 Posts
Playing without cross if u do want to third helps too, improves aim for inf
Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:50 pm
Legend
504 Posts
— Stiffo wrote
yeah cyber ur right, i hate noobs with their damn camping and the m4's, so be a pro and use ak =D

so just cause u use m4 ur noob or if u camp ur a noob? both things are a part of the game. the point is to kill the other players doesnt matter if u camp kill them or kill them with an goddamn m4.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:57 pm
Legend
501 Posts
— Radeon wrote
— Stiffo wrote

so just cause u use m4 ur noob or if u camp ur a noob? both things are a part of the game. the point is to kill the other players doesnt matter if u camp kill them or kill them with an goddamn m4.

Plz not that discussion again, he was asking about how to gain experience.

OT: I fully agree with Mr. Cyber.
Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:05 pm
Legend
504 Posts
there are no ways to gain skills just play alot and sooner or later u will be a good player

Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:58 pm
Hero
760 Posts
Never Play 3rd real Pro play 1st only and thats for sure Smile and play the gamemode so if you play inf defense or get the bag if you play ctf hunt the flag or try stolen flag to get back Smile if you train all that you will be a pro gamer  thats all

greetz Butcher
Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:35 pm
Veteran
133 Posts
— Radeon wrote
— Stiffo wrote

Its not how a pro should act, camping is not pro, m4 with scope is not pro m8, i know its off topic.
it doesnt matter how u kill, but if u mean skills its rather be good to kill with an ak than a M4 and not to camp. and yeah butch, i agree, run with flag or after the goddamn flag =D

Obey the stiffmeister

Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:49 pm
Veteran
136 Posts
hell yea i want to be a pro lol ... but i need to agree with all of them if we want to be a pro we need to play alot and no camping allowed ....
Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:37 am
Spammer
259 Posts
yea guys u all right , thanks all about the cool suggetions

<12 >
Forums ©