A Big Problemo : SOLVED !!!

Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:22 pm
Active
33 Posts
I got my drivers for GC but now when windows starts I get this:

And when i run Sof2 it turns to black screen and then goes back to the desktop. Like nothing happens.
Other games work perfectly but not sof 2 >.<
Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:26 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
yep, as you rightly imagined, is you Graphic Card... is the 1st time you try to play sof from there? if yes the GC is too old for this game.. you have to change it Wink anw i already seen that kind of problem, only way: change it...
Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:51 pm
Active
33 Posts
— Teo wrote
yep, as you rightly imagined, is you Graphic Card... is the 1st time you try to play sof from there? if yes the GC is too old for this game.. you have to change it Wink anw i already seen that kind of problem, only way: change it...

Now the problem has changed, i found the drivers i installed them, updated. and now when i start sof2 it turns to the black screen then back to the desktop. It's like nothing happens.

BTW. With that GC i played sof from the begining.

I will edit the post later cuz i got a new erro and i think its because of that.
Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:11 pm
Thoroughbred
1679 Posts
Win7?

Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:14 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
it seams win XP... anw try to reinstall sof2 too...
Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:27 pm
Active
33 Posts
— Teo wrote
it seams win XP... anw try to reinstall sof2 too...

It is XP.

I FIXED IT OwO !!!!

I only had to uninstal old driver that was apparently there and install the new driver AGAIN >w<

Cya in Game !!! OwO
Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:59 am
Spammer
259 Posts
Congratulations mate Smile

Don't Let Your Eyes Deceive You , If You Want The Precious Of The Truth, You Should Never Give Up Looking For It
Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:26 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
I hate when that happens - and ya just know the damn thing should work but its gotta be stubborn!!
Forums ©