Invaild nickname problem

Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:51 pm
Spammer
338 Posts
I had a problem with my nickname... It always wrote me that my
nickname is invaild so i just wrote aaaaaaa and it worked.

But how i can change my name? PLEASE HELP!

With all respect <YB>Punisher*REC
Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:00 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Confused Hmmm if u tryed to log in with punisher name ,its mabey becourse we have one player with that name already ? Dunno m8, wait too a sysops or sysLdr read u post ..ok ? Wink cya

Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:06 pm
Spammer
338 Posts
It tryied with other names to....

But only aaaaaaa worked  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:04 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Ehm there is NO <YB>Punisher rec to the best of my knowledge,
In order to wear tags and not be banned one must make a join post when recruiting is open & be accepted into clan. I'd suggest waiting until recruiting is open.

So you know we have ONE Punisher and NOBODY is going to take his name period. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
If your trying to use/steal his name your ass will be hunted down. :fire: :fire: :fire:
I'd suggest a different name :!: :!:
Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:34 am
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
— baaddwrench wrote
We have ONE Punisher and NOBODY is going to take his name period. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
If your trying to use/steal his name your ass will be hunted down. :fire: :fire: :fire:

Somthing like : YB aaaaaaa REC ? rofl..... Laughing  Laughing

Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:59 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
hi, you're not a rookie and even a clanmember so DONT wear our tag or you get a ban. wait that the recruitment is open, and make your application to join us. while be active @server and here @site.
However Punisher is an old member of our clan and the name is already taken. choose another one and I'll change here for you. Write it below. thx and cya.
Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:44 am
Spammer
296 Posts
— goofy wrote
— baaddwrench wrote
We have ONE Punisher and NOBODY is going to take his name period. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Somthing like : YB aaaaaaa REC ? rofl..... Laughing  Laughing

Lol aaaaaaa means getting killed alot?

[img:8670fd1c10]http://i54.tinypic.com/29mmwjm.jpg[/img:8670fd1c10]
Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:15 pm
Spammer
338 Posts
My name punisher is in use for about one year...  Confused  Confused  Confused  Confused  Confused

Can i register in this forum ass Croatian?

and one more thing: I wont be online after tomorow. I am going on Trip.

Ty bery much for your help.
Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:10 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
oki i changed your name aaaaaaa in Croatian log in as this one now, change it also ingame plz.

cheers.
Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:17 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
By the way what happened with your previous tag you used at finca server (OldBoys)smusher?
:fotfl:  :fotfl:  :fotfl:  :fotfl:  :fotfl:
Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:34 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
? dont abuse of our tag, is a ban reason. thx.
Forums ©