Freedom Flotilla Gaza Aid flotilla attacked, at least 10 kil

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:18 pm
Veteran
126 Posts
Under darkness of night, Israeli commandoes dropped from a helicopter onto the Turkish passenger ship, Mavi Marmara, and began to shoot the moment their feet hit the deck. They fired directly into the crowd of civilians asleep. According to the first live video from the ship, two were killed, and 31 injured. (Numbers now have grown to 20 killed and dozens of shot casualties. )
Streaming video from Gaza TV, Turkish TV, Press TV, Russia Today News, and Al Jazeera, shows the Israeli soldiers shooting at civilians, and our last SPOT beacon said, "HELP, we are being contacted by the Israelis." Yet Israel has the chutzpah to say they were attacked with poles and gunfire first despite most of the ship being asleep and 5 news crews aboard along with citizens from 25 countries as witnesses.

We know nothing about the other five boats. Israel says they are taking over the boats.

The coalition of Free Gaza Movement (FG), European Campaign to End the Siege of Gaza (ECESG), Insani Yardim Vakfi (IHH), the Perdana Global Peace Organisation , Ship to Gaza Greece, Ship to Gaza Sweden, and the International Committee to Lift the Siege on Gaza appeal to the international community to demand that Israel stop their brutal attack on civilians delivering vitally needed aid to the imprisoned Palestinians of Gaza and permit the ships to continue on their way.

The attack has happened in international waters, 75 miles off the coast of Israel, in direct violation of international law.

The Free Gaza Movement had 2 of the 6 boats included in the Freedom Flotilla that was on its way to deliver 10,000 tons of supplies to the imprisoned people of Gaza. The third boat is being repaired.

Our two passengers boats, Challenger 1 and Challenger 1I, had mechanical problems on Friday, May 28, and were pulled into ports in Cyprus. After Cypriot port authoriies on the Greek side denied our request to pull in for repairs, our boat, Challenger 1 limped into the port of Famagusta, on the Turkish side of Cyprus.

Both boats are flagged and registered in the United States, which means they are U.S. territory.

Therefore we expect the U.S. government to intervene if U.S. property is wrongly confiscated by Israeli authorities as they have threatened. Israel has yet to return the Spriit of Humanity, registered under a Greek flag.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x4MFdn2H94[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xyIUju91DE[/youtube]

Thanks for watching,
i know not all of us has interest in this kind of topics,but it really need a stand we need to help those people by
any kind of support , we need to show the world who is the real terrorist .

i would be thankful if u share that video to your friends or any person u know.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:39 pm
Hero
661 Posts
Share This everywhere on Facebook , twitter , Myspace , your blogs .
Let the World Watch Israel "The state of war"
Fuckers  Evil or Very Mad

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:12 pm
Hero
705 Posts
I watched a part of 1st video its heart breaking. What the hell it really maks me mad. I cant understand the 2nd video srry. I cant speak or understan that languege. Its Arabish/Arabic?

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:19 pm
Veteran
126 Posts
— Chuckie wrote
I watched a part of 1st video its heart breaking. What the hell it really maks me mad. I cant understand the 2nd video srry. I cant speak or understan that languege. Its Arabish/Arabic?

yea its in Arabic i put it to just let u see the pain which those people is suffering from, its k if u don't understand the voice
Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:37 pm
Michael Knight
1037 Posts
I just remember this sentence taken from Master Yoda in the Episode One,

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."

To all the victim of any barbary, i would say Hallowed be thy name so that we remember what are the consequences of such violence. But i'm afraid it is not enough to say all this, damn  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:25 pm
Veteran
126 Posts
[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y_zJb06JXto[\youtube]

Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:48 am
9 Posts
Well DarkVirus, your country (Egypt) also has a  blockade on Gaza, so why don't you work on removing yours instead of telling the Israeli's to do it.
Forums ©