Can festus talk?

Sat May 29, 2010 8:44 pm
Registred Member
20 Posts
yo guys....i know a majority of you (leaders) hate my guts...but i just want to ask to have a civil talk cuz i miss all my old friends in YOB...even though u hate S4A...i would like to just talk this out and maybe i could still be friends with you guys....

Avant, i want to apologist to you for leaving the clan for S4A....but i want to tell you something.  I've heard that you guys think that S4A thinks that you AB, well we don't....i honestly think its just u guys banning us that makes us ban you....and I've been watching every playing in S4A and none of them hack...if they would have, i wouldn't be in the clan and i would just be a loner....

Clan, i don't know how you feel about me but i do know a majority of you don't hate me....I've talked to some of you in SOF on a H&S game, and it doesn't seem that you hate me...mainly you miss me...I'm not trying to have pity on myself, but I'm not also not trying to make myself seem bigger....I'm just another player on SOF with friends in a clan I'm not even allowed to see....and i really do miss you guys...you were like my family....but now its like i was divorced from you guys....and i really hope i can just have a while to talk to YOB Clan....

If the Clan doesn't want to talk to me, then i guess i'll just leave....but i don't want to break ur rules and play on ur server just to talk to some of my friends...i would rather just come to an agreement to where things are back to normal (even though theirs no such thing as normal lol)

leaders, please can i just have an honest input on me playing on your server, and please don't hold back feelings....if you don't want me, like i said i will leave...but i will still have my heart behind me in this clan....

<3 Festus
Sat May 29, 2010 8:48 pm
Legend
504 Posts
we ban cause they crashed our server

Sat May 29, 2010 8:49 pm
Registred Member
20 Posts
ok well may i ask this....who's THEY? cuz as far as i know, it was a few members....not the entire clan
Sat May 29, 2010 9:07 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Well Festus,
it wasn't just a few members who crashed our server.
it WAS YOUR LEADER XEROX!!
Hello McFly do we not smell the coffee???
Read this post again: http://www.youngandoldboys.com/evo/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4677
And notice the SERVER LOGS which don't lie period.
Why argue this crap all over again?
Anybody thats fuckin stupid enough to FOLLOW a HACKER that took out 1/2 dozen clan servers (NOT just ours) deserves to be on banlist!

Seriously the leader of which your following has you bullshitted in equivalence of obama bullshitting our country, hell they probably brothers...
Sat May 29, 2010 9:07 pm
Legend
501 Posts
Why u left our clan and joined them (thought allot people wants to know that)?

/edit: @300 Red Forman
Sat May 29, 2010 9:14 pm
Registred Member
20 Posts
Ok, i understand that....cuz i wasn't able to read the post cuz i couldn't get on the forum....i would have done a lot more research if i had that post....but anyways...i left cuz for some reason i can't stick to just one thing....i don't know why but i just end up leaving and its nothing personal with the clan itself....i mean most likely I'm gonna be leaving S4A soon cuz its kinda getting boring...anyways...i prolly agree with the obama situation...well baad, am i allowed to talk to you in game? cuz i need to kinda talk to u...

Sat May 29, 2010 9:26 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Well; we have been nice enough to allow players in who DO NOT WEAR Hacker tags.
You can pm me as well  Wink
Sat May 29, 2010 9:32 pm
Registred Member
20 Posts
ok bro, thank you a fat man's load! Very Happy

Sat May 29, 2010 11:51 pm
Hero
851 Posts
Oh well I see clear now in your game.

In fact, when I saw your topic ( I think I was the first one, really, but chose to not answer too fast ) I was like: " Hmm why the hell he wants to talk with us again after a so long break? He certainly knows he won't be well received at all here ... " Cause yea you diseapered a long time m8..

But Now I see, S4T or the clan called something like that is getting boring for you so you decided to come back to your old clan, cause it's certainly the friendly one you ever saw of your life  Very Happy I won't give my opinion more anyway...

Dunno if banned section was the good place for that.

I wish you good luck btw!   Wink

We do NOT eat frogs ( every day... ) !
Sun May 30, 2010 12:57 am
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Hmm,Festus .u was a nice and funny m8 when u was in yob,thats for shure.. Wink BUT...leaving clan, 4 to go to the worse clan from a YOB point of view,thats NOT a winner.. Shocked I doubt u get in clan again m8, really not think ping-pongs members is what we collect on..But if u not wear your tag from u latest "famley" i guess u are welcome on server ? cya Festus.. Wink

Sun May 30, 2010 4:31 am
Registred Member
20 Posts
i wasn't asking to get back into the clan...i was just getting permission to play on ur guy's server....

Sun May 30, 2010 4:34 am
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
No wearing hacker clan tag,
hacker clan tags have minute or two to remove tags otherwise ban.
Kinda like driving around with a beaner flag on the hood on 4th of July  Wink
Nuff said?
Locking
Forums ©