s4a crashed our server not SOA, ban all s4a!

Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:02 am
4 Posts
Hotrax please reply, i lol'd hard tonight.
Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:57 am
8 Posts
— baaddwrench
Laughing Laughing Laughing
12 pages of FAIL:!:
I loved the sheep/bike looool!!
What a wonderful MOAR story Very Happy

indeed... Laughing Laughing
Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:17 am
6 Posts
Sounds like someone painted themselves into a corner...
Shocked Hotrax™ Latex Satin Concrete and Garage Floor Paint
BTW this name has an international trade mark, another way 2 prosocute ur ass. U R So Screwed...

Xerox U r next........
Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:58 pm
Clan Leader
2370 Posts
im gonna sticky this, this is priceless.. lol
Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:30 pm
Legend
484 Posts
Lmao i love this

Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:24 am
Registred Member
14 Posts
Just like they did in the past - after we wouldn't let them join they formed a clan - i forget what it was called but it didn't make sense. Then I told them to call themselves F4T (FAT Clan) - they didn't get it for awhile. It was good laughs.

Then they made s4a - Soldiers FOR Assassination - which is saying they are to be killed. That name makes no sense either.

These guys are always good for a laugh. They are now going to some pakistani hacker site begging people to hack all of us because we are racist and against muslims - all because we call them PAKIS - as far as I know that is not a racial slur - it's like calling people in England "BRITS" -

Oh, by the way - if any of them add you on MSN don't accept - they will get you to click on a link and you will get a bunch of viruses and they can steal things / passwords from your computer. They did this to one of our members already. If you have them on your msn delete / block them. FYI.
Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:39 pm
Veteran
193 Posts
Ok guys...

Can't we just forget this and get along?

What's the point? It's a game we're meant to be having fun.

There's too much politics in the game today.

I was on S4A server before, and get told I would have to be banned, but I spoke to Blood about it and some other guys, and they're a very good bunch of guys.

I just don't see the point in all this. And I also think that being racist about it is a step too far.

Remember... our clan is supposed to ban for racist remarks...

Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:54 pm
Clan Leader
2370 Posts
— Tiger
Ok guys...

Can't we just forget this and get along?

What's the point? It's a game we're meant to be having fun.

There's too much politics in the game today.

I was on S4A server before, and get told I would have to be banned, but I spoke to Blood about it and some other guys, and they're a very good bunch of guys.

I just don't see the point in all this. And I also think that being racist about it is a step too far.

Remember... our clan is supposed to ban for racist remarks...

well, the whole point of this is that s4a are hackers..so you think its okay to hack? so if some one hacked your computer, you would be happy and would not do anything about it? s4a is assholes and liers, well, start talking to them with your own responsibility, it was a virus added to their site.. so.. i wont trust them ever. And you dont need to reply here, if you mean its to much of this shit, just don't read it.. play the game, not my problem...
Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:55 pm
Clan Leader
2370 Posts
and again.. s4a is assholes Smile
Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:09 pm
Veteran
193 Posts
But no need for the racism..

I will be talking to them, and playing alongside them.

I don't see any reason why not... They blame SoA... We blame them (S4A)...

I bet we never know who the true people were. Why not just forget it all and start a fresh. Its just a game dudes.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:35 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
I have yet to see any indications of racism.
Saying my pickup is burgundy is not a remark of creed; religeon or anything derogitory in any way shape or form.
Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Clan Leader
2370 Posts
— Tiger
But no need for the racism..

I will be talking to them, and playing alongside them.

I don't see any reason why not... They blame SoA... We blame them (S4A)...

I bet we never know who the true people were. Why not just forget it all and start a fresh. Its just a game dudes.

well, no offence but are you stupid? you cant read logs ether? well, i suggest you support your clan or just join the hackers clan if you like them so much. We know who it was, it was xerox and blood. i got ip proves,,
Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:19 pm
Veteran
193 Posts
I'm in the middle on this one.

Smile

Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:21 pm
Veteran
193 Posts
Can you explain to me how you can see it's them then? In simple speak Razz

Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:37 pm
Clan Leader
2370 Posts
— Tiger
Can you explain to me how you can see it's them then? In simple speak Razz

just read the log, you are blind if you cant see it. you have to compare ip adresses and stuff, i also compared thi ips xerox used on the foru, it maches the hackers ip... im not gonna explain more, if you dont belive your own clan, leave it.
Forums ©