<123 ... 101112 ... 151617 >

s4a crashed our server not SOA, ban all s4a!

Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:14 pm
Active
35 Posts
lolz i am just wasting my time here coz i can c there is no reason to show u guys the truth after watching the real alterations u r making some stupid excuses,arguments to justify urself
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:17 pm
Registred Member
12 Posts
lol the dumbest person in sof2 history. u proved by urself that the logs is true.
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:21 pm
Registred Member
12 Posts
show me the alternation man! oh u going to say the same stupid shit again? here in simple english ---> First post is parts from the log. second post is whole part of the log, not parts. understand? if not, tell me and i will send u my english teacher maybe she can help u to understand...
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:24 pm
Clan Leader
2370 Posts
— Hotrax
lolz i am just wasting my time here coz i can c there is no reason to show u guys the truth after watching the real alterations u r making some stupid excuses,arguments to justify urself

Congratulations, you are officially one of the dumbest person in the whole world Very Happy Be proud.
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:25 pm
Active
35 Posts
and the last mistake u again did

the lines that i mentioned here are just written at 1:53 no where else open ur eyes and c this

that clears it mr DOO Smile
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:27 pm
Michael Knight
937 Posts
lol, ship, if you want to clear his mind, show him a real part of the log. show him how much you removed (all normal game actions)

We Were young.Living for the moment.Never think about tomorow about the things to comeWe were CarelessLiving for the musicUntouchable
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:28 pm
5 Posts
Okay from now on there is a new word for being overly stupid, it's Hotrax. How can't you realize that 2.18 has happened BEFORE 3.03 and therefore is not included in a small part of the full log which was posted straight after you faked us? How stupid can one be..

Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:28 pm
Active
35 Posts
u DUMB pieces of shit u must ban me coz i am opening up all the mistakes u did in changing logs so atleast u wont get degrade on ur own sites :p
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:29 pm
Clan Leader
2370 Posts
— Moonlight
lol, ship, if you want to clear his mind, show him a real part of the log. show him how much you removed (all normal game actions)

well, it took me an hour to find all this in the logs, and i wont post the whole log to make our players ip's safe. you can do alot with a ip, we got more proves and we don't need to give them out, we just wanted to show the world it was actually s4a that hacked us. if ppl wont belive me, idc. because i know the truth Smile

also take a look at the sc forums, s4a screwd up there also Razz
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:30 pm
Registred Member
18 Posts
nobody wants to ban you. we want you to die.

feel free to keep posting you are hilarious
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:30 pm
Clan Leader
2370 Posts
— Raw
Okay from now on there is a new word for being overly stupid, it's Hotrax. How can't you realize that 2.18 has happened BEFORE 3.03 and therefore is not included in a small part of the full log which was posted straight after you faked us? How stupid can one be..

LOOOL. best word ever! im going to start using it! Very Happy
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:33 pm
Clan Leader
2370 Posts
— Hotrax
u DUMB pieces of shit u must ban me coz i am opening up all the mistakes u did in changing logs so atleast u wont get degrade on ur own sites :p

well, what do you not understand about its not fake, its the real shit.. so i dont need to ban you, when i know the truth :=) i enjoy reading your bullshit Smile

so waht you are saying is that i went in to my server log, wrote some shit that i did not find, made up ips, names, id's ect, just so i could ban you? lol.. why the hell should i do that? i did not have anything against s4a until you crashed our servers.. so.. pleas keep posting, im laughing my ass off here Very Happy
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:34 pm
Veteran
193 Posts
— Hotrax

the lines that i mentioned here are just written at 1:53 no where else open ur eyes and c this

— Hotrax
and the last mistake u again did

Now the question is....
Did I "alter" your post just then or didnt I copy the whole damn thing the 1st time?

Seems quite plausible and logic since Shipin took a LOT more time to go trough the logs then Avant innitialy did.

Btw Baad trow me a pitcher of that fine beer now will ya? Getting thirsty over here :mrgreen:

Zig

Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:45 pm
Clan Leader
2370 Posts

i just had to modify this pic and post it, it fits so well Razz
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:51 pm
Thoroughbred
1403 Posts
lmao!, this is hylarious, never thought ppl could be that stupid!
even i understand it, so... you really are stupid.... i mean hotrax xD
<123 ... 101112 ... 151617 >
Forums ©