<123 ... 91011 ... 151617 >

s4a crashed our server not SOA, ban all s4a!

Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:29 pm
Registred Member
12 Posts
if u can read or can even think about wat u posted

the first pic was from 3:03 to 3:19

which was part of the logs

when all the logs is posted

the paki part was in 2:20

which IS BEFORE THE 3:03 part ? ur pics say that he posted part of the logs and second pics posted all the logs

so how is that tempered? did u understand what i said? or do i need to make drawings for u?
Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:32 pm
6 Posts
retarded people have a hard time understanding the obvious
Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:33 pm
Michael Knight
937 Posts
avant just gave the last part of that log, not whole.

in normal context (looking at name) this should be conclusif to ban sliide...
but after checking the logs again they found more parts, and that concluded that sliide wasnt the one who did it... someone else who used his name.

We Were young.Living for the moment.Never think about tomorow about the things to comeWe were CarelessLiving for the musicUntouchable
Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:58 pm
Registred Member
18 Posts
Sliide here again...

just dropping in to acknowledge that ive been reading...

sitting at my desk nervously, sweating... anxiety setting in..
My entire world is balancing on this debate.. I hope it doesn't fall the wrong way.

What if they figure it out. What if Im busted..
What if they find proof I sent avantegarde 500$ to alter the logs.

Oh boy would I be in deep shit.

Ashamed I am.

In a world of disgrace.

oh by the way. xerox and hotrax... you guys need to find something more useful to do... like buying explosives and charging the american soldiers that are trying to protect your land. Atleast then your life serves a purpose, and with the 30 virgins you get in heaven you will FINALLY GET LAID
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:00 pm
Active
35 Posts
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:04 pm
Active
35 Posts
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:04 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Get your red hots!!
Going fast get yours before its too late!!
All day draft beer the bar is OPEN
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:06 pm
Registred Member
18 Posts
in case you missed it

— kyfho
Sliide here again...

My entire world is balancing on this debate.. I hope it doesn't fall the wrong way.

Ashamed I am.

In a world of disgrace.

oh by the way. xerox and hotrax... you guys need to find something more useful to do... like buying explosives and charging the american soldiers that are trying to protect your land. Atleast then your life serves a purpose, and with the 30 virgins you get in heaven you will FINALLY GET LAID
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:08 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— kyfho
in case you missed it

— kyfho
Sliide here again...

Ashamed I am.

In a world of disgrace.

Awwwwe duuuude now your gonna get assraped by a thousand drooling camels!
(woohoo were quoting yay!!)
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:09 pm
Active
35 Posts
probably the lines after 1.53 till 3.03 were removed coz they were being tempered that time

Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:10 pm
Clan Leader
2370 Posts
— Hotrax
believe me man i though i ll never post again here but ur stupid arguments made me do this

well watch this taken screenshot from ur forums where i have no admin luckily Smile

ORIGNALLY POSTED

AFTER TEMPERING

OMG, YOU ARE DUMB!!! The numbers are not the clock! its how long after the server started... explain this if its the clock.. this take some seconds in rl:
106:20 ClientDisconnect: 3
106:37 Kill: 8 1 8: ^w<~^1YB^3~>^wJack ^1O'^3Neill^7 killed rambo_xx^7 by MOD_M4_ASSAULT_RIFLE
106:48 Kill: 8 1 4: ^w<~^1YB^3~>^wJack ^1O'^3Neill^7 killed rambo_xx^7 by MOD_M590_SHOTGUN
106:51 Item: 8 gametype_item_2
107:05 Kill: 8 1 4: ^w<~^1YB^3~>^wJack ^1O'^3Neill^7 killed rambo_xx^7 by MOD_M590_SHOTGUN
107:30 Item: 1 gametype_item_1
107:30 Kill: 8 1 4: ^w<~^1YB^3~>^wJack ^1O'^3Neill^7 killed rambo_xx^7 by MOD_M590_SHOTGUN
107:56 Item: 8 gametype_item_2
107:58 Item: 1 gametype_item_1

(its just a random piece from our log, the players in log have nothing to do with it..) just look at the numbers.. you see? its not clock time, and this actions just take some seconds. so pleas.. before you post, make sure you know what you are talking about.
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:11 pm
Active
35 Posts
ROFL now u say its a random log ...LOL
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:12 pm
8 Posts
Well, you said the same things 8,000,000 times, so I am sure you can find those same lines over and over in the log.

Soooooooooo.... 1 more time: Avantgarde and Shipin posted only small sections of the log and deleted a bunch of stuff that didn't pertain to what you did. Avantgarde's post included only a few minutes worth of log right before the 3:19 shutdown, while Shipin went back a bit further to find when you originally connected. That is why there is a bit of difference between the logs.

And thank you for pointing out that the game shuts down at the same time in both logs. That way, you can be sure that they came from the same server log. I appreciate your help in proving my point. Wink
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:14 pm
Registred Member
12 Posts
hahhaha hortex if u realy stupid just tell me? every post u made is stupider than the one before it Laughing
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:14 pm
Clan Leader
2370 Posts
— Hotrax
ROFL now u say its a random log ...LOL

you must be blind! omg, you are realy the dumbest person i ever met. Its not a random number. its how our server register things, we dont register with using clock times, it registers after when the server was started. As i said again, before you talk, know what you are talking about.
<123 ... 91011 ... 151617 >
Forums ©