<123 ... 789 ... 151617 >

s4a crashed our server not SOA, ban all s4a!

Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:36 am
Clan Leader
2391 Posts
Well Xerox.
So if you was me??
What would you have done?
The same thing as i did, and you know it.
I only read what the serverlog tells me.
Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:11 am
Active
27 Posts
— AvantgardeLdr
Well Xerox.
So if you was me??
What would you have done?
The same thing as i did, and you know it.
I only read what the serverlog tells me.

If you can see both the Logs.
I think you know the Answer.
And It was ur Job to fix it.

I know your decision was right but it shouldn't had been that quick.
You should have discussed. Banning is no way. You Ban, We Ban.
Hacker Gets away after doing all this and Its Confirmed that its 'SoA|| after what has happened. And If I was you, I would have secured my Server 1st. And Then If It was proved that My Logs were Edited, I would have tried to find who must have done it or who was behind this . All the 1st Action was taken by you not us so you must do something now to Clear this Shit and Ban the Real Hacker as we all know who is this .

And also, Someone has injected malware to our site.
And obviously if someone is a Man, He cannot say we did it.
All of us know who did it and Its just so Lame to tell that Again and Again.

Logs were changed as soon as 'SoA || was Banned.
So its clear that they were changed to save 'SoA|| 's Ass.
And we all know that only an 'SoA|| Member would want their Ass to be saved because rest of us want that to be fucked hard .

So it was your action and after the Proof, you should be taking an Action again to fix all this because It was just a disrespect to >|S4A|< caused by this .. If you ever wanted Help, I would have been pleased to Help.
Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:49 am
6 Posts
Xerox,

You and your clan is destroying the game we all love, and has loved for many years before u noobs came along.

Do us all true gamers a favour and leave the game for good. u are not welcome or needed.

Come to your senses, u have "faced the music" Laughing

hehe pretending to hack your own site in a desperate move to try to lie even more haha priceless

good reading though, you just shot yourself in the foot Very Happy
Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:09 pm
Registred Member
14 Posts
It is a sad attempt - and making up bs lies - altering logs. They have their logs - we didn't give them any logs.

Avantgarde and his son are the one's who found the info. - are you going to sit there and call them liars? Nevermind, we know you will. You are moron Xerox, cold fear, whatever you call yourself these days. You will change your name again I'm sure after this.

Have your tried that WOW game ? I think you would be more suited to IT.
Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:17 pm
Registred Member
12 Posts
hahah wow lol
Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:53 pm
8 Posts
Just in case anyone is in doubt and doesn't want to read through the snippet of the server log that Shipin posted, here is the summary (with a walkthrough):

In the past (before any servers were crashed), Xerox had used the following IPs:
465:46 ClientConnect: 4 - 116.71.165.206 - unnamedplayer
455:26 ClientConnect: 0 - 116.71.165.206 - >|s4a|<xerox
458:14 ClientConnect: 14 - 116.71.165.206 - >|s4a|<blood

During the attacks, the following 2 people users connected via a South African proxy:
1:29 ClientConnect: 5 - 74.115.0.3 - unnar
0:14 ClientConnect: 2 - 74.115.0.3 - unnamedplayer

They then changed their name to pretend they were Sliide and Raw:
0:35 ClientUserinfoChanged: 2 n\^$`^7SoA ^$|| ~^7Sliide^$|^7BN^7\t\3\identity\shopguard1
2:52 ClientUserinfoChanged: 5 n\^j'^7SoA ^j|| ^7Ra^#w^7\t\3\identity\shopguard1

They then started shutting down the server and speaking in broken English.

They type tell 4 in the chat command to make it seem like they are trying to tell each other stuff privately:
30:34 say: ^$`^7SoA ^$|| ~^7Sliide^$|^7BN^7: tell7 Raw.. you want to see I crash the server again

However, when they do try to actually tell something privately, they speak some farsi or hindi or something:
23:27 tell: ^$`^7SoA ^$|| ~^7Sliide^$|^7BN^7 to ^w`^7SoA ^j|| ^7Raw ^w-l-^7: YB ka banda aa gya ha
2:18 tell: ^$`^7SoA ^$|| ~^7Sliide^$|^7BN^7 to ^w`^7SoA ^j|| ^7Raw ^w-l-^7: bara hi chawal aadmi hai yeh

Notice in the first "tell" they don't do it right, so you only see fake Sliide's name but in the second, they use the tell command properly so you see fake Sliide to fake Raw. And they are suddenly speaking some language that neither of them knows when they "tell" properly.

Now, Avantgarde connects and bans both proxy IPs. Then, the fake Sliide reconnects but without his proxy. Ooops.... he's from Pakistan. What a coincidence.
2:03 ClientConnect: 6 - 119.152.94.232 - `oa || ~sliide|bn

Next thing you know, some unnamed player joins trying to sell servers:
6:09 ClientConnect: 7 - 119.152.81.17 - unnamedplayer

124:58 say: UnnamedPlayer^7: what happens to this server again and again
125:31 say: UnnamedPlayer^7: why does it crash ?
126:47 say: UnnamedPlayer^7: you say server is good then why problem
128:06 say: UnnamedPlayer^7: Get no crash servers plz.
128:46 say: UnnamedPlayer^7: yesterday 35 ppl at server and it was dead.
129:15 say: UnnamedPlayer^7: I like YB servers.
129:20 say: UnnamedPlayer^7: so get a good company to host
129:39 say: UnnamedPlayer^7: I only play here, SC or S4A. only 3 places.
130:06 say: UnnamedPlayer^7: My cdf got deleted
130:09 say: UnnamedPlayer^7: cfg*
130:30 say: UnnamedPlayer^7: I can also Host.
130:40 say: UnnamedPlayer^7: I am Sales of VisionServers
131:24 say: UnnamedPlayer^7: YB had 2 server s?
131:32 say: UnnamedPlayer^7: Goood.
132:34 say: UnnamedPlayer^7: if server crashes again.. tell me I can help

Jeepers.... what a coincidence that the IP almost matches the fake Sliide's. Perhaps a dynamic IP has been used? Shocked I'm sure you are as shocked as I am....

As an added bonus:
26:51 say: ^w`^7SoA ^j|| ^7Raw ^w-l-^7: ask him to come or u will face the music

Gee, who says that all the time?

Anyway, please keep the excuses coming. They are amusing.[/b]
Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:15 pm
Registred Member
15 Posts
Dear,
Xerox (Its an American copy machine)
It would suit you better just to leave the sof2 game you are not wanted and damn sure not needed.
I think you injected your own site to try to infect all these pc's in the gaming world (I wonder if that could count as an act of terrorism)
So please do us all a favor go find you a bunker some where a wait for 1 of those bombs to come threw the wall.

Now to sum it all up for you.
Go fuckin die some where a leave us all alone
The End
Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:31 pm
Clan Leader
2370 Posts
— XeroX
— AvantgardeLdr
Yes logs can be changed, but this is the log we copyd when we tryed to find out what happend to server.
Its the same log 2k3 servers used to find out what happend.
If someone paid me 10 mill euros to change the log, i didnt want it.
All that knows me also know that i dont care about money.
You can say what you want.
Do what you like.
I realy dont care.
I run this clan because we need some honest ppl at SOF, that dont do it for money.
I do it because its relaxing.

Well AvantGardeLdr.
I trusted you and Still Kind of Trust you that you cannot change it.
But what more I believe is the SoA Hacked who crashed YB Servers has Hacked the FTP of Site also . We have proved this already that both the Logs don't match.

Now what happened is,
The Original Log file was the one you posted while Banning SoA Clan.
You can clearly see the Time and Also you can see no Urdu Messages at that Site just because those Logs were original at that Time .

When SoA Hacker came to know that SoA is banned then he quickly accessed the FTP and changed the Logs inserting Pakistani IP-Address and Pakistani Language. Also Language itself acts as a Proof because obviously the Hacker just searched for it at Google and Copy Pasted it because what those Urdu Words Mean have nothing to do with the situation . This is the Real Story and Its proved. You can see the Post at our Site *YB*.

That is why the Hacker told you to Re-Check the Logs or asked the Log files to be given to SoA Clan so that *YB* Clan founds the new additions they did . This has been proved.

Remember this could only be a Reason if any *YB* Member is not involved in doing this and also if Avant you are sure that no one of your Members did this . Because I am sure who did this . !

SoA have nothing to defend themself.
And after Reading Our Posts, I think you should easily know that who deserves a Ban . I just told you what happened although this was your job of keeping your things secure and checking everything before a BAN post because this is just disrespect. I hope you look into Posts at Our Site .

SC Clan has looked over it.
And they are not Banning us in anyway.
Everyone knows who should be Banned.

Thanks.

One sentence for you: Get a life.
Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:33 pm
Active
27 Posts
well what I posted here was for AvantGarde .
Not other noobs doing shit here .

I dont have any problem in banning both Clans.
So Rest of you fuck off
Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:37 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
You are crashing our servers and telling us to fuck off?
All i can say, You Fail.

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:39 pm
Active
35 Posts
DOO u really are a DUMBASS

watch the previous logs they dont contain that FARSI,HINDI(THE 1 SAYING SOA BANNED COPIED FROM LOGS)

-> And Now u guys added some hindi,farsi in it which really dont make any sense according to the situation Smile(IN THIS TOPIC)

->U guys are dumbasses u didnt knwo that if u GOOGLE a few hindi words and put them into the logs that makes no sense even LOLZ that's really crack

Dont post stupid reasons to justify urselves now.

Logs are tempered HINDI,FARSI added into it making it clear that its a conspiracy against S4A

i also found some funny things which really made me laugh

1-Logs tempered after the detailed discussions between SOA and YB

2-Few lines of hindi added into them that really makes no sense even u guys probably googled them Smile

3-Its YB site they can change logs but unluckily they forgot to change them in the both posts .

But we are intelligent enough to catch the mistakes u made .
Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:41 pm
Active
35 Posts
now after tempering the logs and getting caught

ur arguments just show how stupid are u guys :p better open up ur eyes and shut ur cunts off

the more u argue the more u degrade urselves
Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:46 pm
Active
35 Posts
and for ur ease to c the tempered logs i ve posted the link in my previos post there the guy named |>|s4a|<shadow HAS POSTED BOTH THE PICS OF TEMPERED /NON TEMPERED LOGS
Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:54 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— Hotrax
now after tempering the logs and getting caught

ur arguments just show how stupid are u guys :p better open up ur eyes and shut ur cunts off

the more u argue the more u degrade urselves

Why in the fuck would Avant or Shipin alter the logs??
Thats the stupidest fucking thing I ever heard!!

Now your searching to redirect the multiple finger of proof that verifies your FAIL.
Seriously you morons need to grow up and act responsibly.
A Man - a REAL MAN stand up and accepts his fail LIKE A MAN
Not cowering and looking for ways to blame others.
Evidently you squat when you pee.
I'lll bet $$ you lost your virginity with a goat,
now go walk your camel for you know nothing better little boy.
Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:56 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— Hotrax
and for ur ease to c the tempered logs i ve posted the link in my previos post there the guy named s4a HAS POSTED BOTH THE PICS OF TEMPERED /NON TEMPERED LOGS

Who the hell is going to trust your link??
Last link to your damn website tried to hack its visitors =
your word is shit.
<123 ... 789 ... 151617 >
Forums ©