<123 ... 678 ... 151617 >

s4a crashed our server not SOA, ban all s4a!

Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:57 pm
Clan Leader
2370 Posts
— Hotrax
lolz and same fr u LIKE ANY S4A MEMBER GOING TO UR SERVER !!! ROFL

well, some might do, to do some bullshit to the servers.. i dont know.. and they dont need to enter the server to get banned. all the ppl posted on this forum from s4a, i got their ips. Even if they got dynamic Smile

-Shipin

PS! Arguing on internett is great fun.
Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:00 pm
Active
35 Posts
well MY LAST POST FOR SURE!!

I just came to show u guys that these LOGS Are tempered thats it

Now no offence from any 1

ur site,
ur admin
ur logs tempered

says it all

BB Smile
Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:00 pm
Clan Leader
2391 Posts
Yes logs can be changed, but this is the log we copyd when we tryed to find out what happend to server.
Its the same log 2k3 servers used to find out what happend.
If someone paid me 10 mill euros to change the log, i didnt want it.
All that knows me also know that i dont care about money.
You can say what you want.
Do what you like.
I realy dont care.
I run this clan because we need some honest ppl at SOF, that dont do it for money.
I do it because its relaxing.
Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:06 pm
Registred Member
14 Posts
I love how they say Sliide paid his way for that and gets to do this because he paid people - Sliide has NO money - it took him 6 months to give me $20 that I won a bet on the Stanley Cup last year. Haha.

I also love how they call us racist - does calling them Pakis constitute a racial slur??? They can call me an American, I won't whine about it.

These guys have been doing this stuff for years - it doesn't amaze me too much anymore. When they were trying to get into the original T2K they hacked servers, name faked to get Sadmin, crashed server / sites, etc. - this is nothing new for them - only this time they tried to get cute and use someone else's name to bring down a Clan that many of its members are fleeing to and to try to promote their server renting business.

Utter and complete failure - but always good for a laugh.
Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:16 pm
6 Posts
Guys, please stop using sliide his name,
i'm kinda jelous right now, cus all i see is sliide his name being used.
i've been around since day 1 when we were still t2k, when it was just formed.
till today i have been with the solid group as we are now, in the meanwhile renamed to SoA.

But in all those years i have never seen such a thing happen so funny like this.

so please, i ask you guys, use my name next time? i can't stand seeing sliide his name on and on, pick me, pick me, i'll PAY you guys, just like sliide apparently paid us.

Cheers from DZ,
High Council of SoA

(shiiiiit, i better hope this will work, else i'm gonna crash servers)
Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:21 pm
Registred Member
18 Posts
lol fuck you suicide i was broke before i left for basic training... then when i came back i remembered i owed you money, i was gone all summer.. thats the only reason it took so long.

errr wait... yeah im broke cause i forward a welfare check to ice every first of the month so he will let me stay in the clan.
Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:25 pm
6 Posts
pfff, at least u can pay him once a month, i gotta pay him once a week else i'm out
Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:35 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
Get your foot long hot dogs 3.99 with fries here!!
3 for $10
We now have hamburgers & pizza made fresh in the trailer woooo!!
Beer truck @16:00
$2 a cup Very Happy

Watching xerox and his kronies dig their grave of bullshit: Priceless
I

'll bet he's at home having a pissy fit temper tantrum like a little girly man!
Don't forget to change your manpon girly man!!
Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:43 pm
Michael Knight
937 Posts
and the game goes on....

We Were young.Living for the moment.Never think about tomorow about the things to comeWe were CarelessLiving for the musicUntouchable
Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:45 pm
Registred Member
12 Posts
hahahahaha
Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:09 pm
8 Posts
Whoa.... I want a lemur.i
Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:03 am
Registred Member
14 Posts
oh hell yes - haha that is hilarious - also the Michael Jackson eating popcorn and SO into it.
Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:38 am
Registred Member
15 Posts
Ok Sliide ,Dz
You guys hit that stand up there and get me a hotdog and a beer we will call it good this month Laughing
Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:46 am
5 Posts
dont you peps have anything better to do? l
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:05 am
Active
27 Posts
— AvantgardeLdr
Yes logs can be changed, but this is the log we copyd when we tryed to find out what happend to server.
Its the same log 2k3 servers used to find out what happend.
If someone paid me 10 mill euros to change the log, i didnt want it.
All that knows me also know that i dont care about money.
You can say what you want.
Do what you like.
I realy dont care.
I run this clan because we need some honest ppl at SOF, that dont do it for money.
I do it because its relaxing.

Well AvantGardeLdr.
I trusted you and Still Kind of Trust you that you cannot change it.
But what more I believe is the SoA Hacked who crashed YB Servers has Hacked the FTP of Site also . We have proved this already that both the Logs don't match.

Now what happened is,
The Original Log file was the one you posted while Banning SoA Clan.
You can clearly see the Time and Also you can see no Urdu Messages at that Site just because those Logs were original at that Time .

When SoA Hacker came to know that SoA is banned then he quickly accessed the FTP and changed the Logs inserting Pakistani IP-Address and Pakistani Language. Also Language itself acts as a Proof because obviously the Hacker just searched for it at Google and Copy Pasted it because what those Urdu Words Mean have nothing to do with the situation . This is the Real Story and Its proved. You can see the Post at our Site *YB*.

That is why the Hacker told you to Re-Check the Logs or asked the Log files to be given to SoA Clan so that *YB* Clan founds the new additions they did . This has been proved.

Remember this could only be a Reason if any *YB* Member is not involved in doing this and also if Avant you are sure that no one of your Members did this . Because I am sure who did this . !

SoA have nothing to defend themself.
And after Reading Our Posts, I think you should easily know that who deserves a Ban . I just told you what happened although this was your job of keeping your things secure and checking everything before a BAN post because this is just disrespect. I hope you look into Posts at Our Site .

SC Clan has looked over it.
And they are not Banning us in anyway.
Everyone knows who should be Banned.

Thanks.
<123 ... 678 ... 151617 >
Forums ©