<123 ... 567 ... 151617 >

s4a crashed our server not SOA, ban all s4a!

Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:53 pm
Registred Member
15 Posts
Here I will help you a bit

2:03 ClientConnect: 6 - 119.152.94.232 - `oa || ~sliide|bn (The real ip of the hacker, pakistan ip.. )
2:03 ClientUserinfoChanged: 6 n\^$`^SoA ^$|| ~^7Sliide^$|^7BN^7\t\3\identity\shopguard1
That is YOUR IP with sliide's name
Now if you use simple math on this it will look somthing like this

YOU = FUCKED

Laughing
Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:07 pm
Clan Leader
2391 Posts
Or like you said urself:
Face the music. lol
Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:14 pm
Registred Member
15 Posts
Very True
Who knows he may not have understood the logs :roll: Laughing
Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:11 pm
Clan Leader
2370 Posts
Well, i just want to post here for fun Smile
And xerox, pleas top trying to defend yourself(or keep going). I went true our logs, and found out all this. And the ip is yours.. so just keep going defending your self.. i enjoy reading it.. lol...

Guys, enjoy reading. I suggest a popcorn while reading.. Popcorn and Pepsi.

-Shipin
Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:24 pm
Active
35 Posts
All Sof2 community plz watch whats going on who is the real culprit
watch this topic and i request ur patience to read the whole post coz it took me long to find this and write this .

http://s4aclan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4476&sid=b8d972cca050ba8f107247cc7ab343f8

and plz also c the screenshots posted by the guy >|S4A|<Shadow
i dont know who tempered these logs either YB or SOA but u can c tht they are tempered .

and ALSO

WHEN XEROX CAME FIRST WITH THE FAKE IP HIS NAME WAS

SOA||Slide

and next time when he came his name was

OA||slide

rofl the 1 who tempered the logs did typing mistake as well !!!

best regards & enjoy,

Hotrax Smile
Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:27 pm
Active
35 Posts
Advice

-> if its not YB who tempered the LOGS then u guys should better watch coz this guy can access ur FTP and change ur logs

-> If its YB who tempered the logs then u guys are dumbass stigma on sof2 community though along with SOA.
Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:32 pm
Active
35 Posts
and i LOLLLLLLLED

when i saw that guy inserted a few PAKI LANGUAGE WORDS IN THE LOGS without knowing its meaning i mean they dont even resemble the situation

what a stupidity..
total retard LOLZ
Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:37 pm
Clan Leader
2370 Posts
well, i was the one reading the logs, and its directly from our server.. not modded or anything.. so do what you want, we are banning you anyways.. because we know it was s4a. And the first log posted by avant is parts of the log, it was not investigated as i did. Avant banned them because he saw xerox disguised as "slide". and then took some parts from the server log he saw fast.

Well, guys.. believe what you want. The log i posted is the true log and the log avant posted is parts from the original log.. so.. Do what you want..
We will ban all players from s4a.

-Shipin

PS! the one oa - slide.. was exactly how i saw it in the logs.. and as you might know if you are an admin. the bans just doesnt ban your ip but your name also.. so its impossible to get in to the server with the exact same name.. maybe he removed the s? i dont know.. all i know it was xerox hacking.
Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:48 pm
Active
35 Posts
1-rofl wtf are u expecting did i come here to beg for an unban Very Happy

2-infact we have also issued a perma BAN on all of u guys along with SOA

3-i just came here to open up the eyes of SOF@ community .

4-just to show what u guys really are what can u do for money

5-i also saw some of ur member talking on team speak with slide he might have offered u some money to change the logs Smile

u

i just camne here to show u the fucking MISTAKE u guys did thats it Smile
Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:52 pm
Dogbanger
2366 Posts
— Hotrax

LOL like any members are going to that server.

Rest in Peace Hurt.
Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:53 pm
Registred Member
18 Posts
hotrax, did you guys see the part where SC did their own investigation that had nothing to do with SOA and YB and they found xerox IP was the one crashing their servers too.

you guys are dumb
Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:53 pm
Active
35 Posts
lolz and same fr u LIKE ANY S4A MEMBER GOING TO UR SERVER !!! ROFL
Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:55 pm
Clan Leader
2370 Posts
— Hotrax
1-rofl wtf are u expecting did i came here to beg for unban

3-i just came here to open up the eyes of ppl .

4-just to show what u guys really are what can u do for money

5-i also saw some of ur member talking on team speak with slide he might have offered u some money to change the logs Smile

u

i just camne here to show u the fucking MISTAKE u guys did thats it Smile

well.. im not gonna answer all of these arguments.. because the answers are obvious..

4-just to show what u guys really are what can u do for money:
well, as you might know.. we dont take inn any money from other clan's or anything.. Avant is the only one paying for our servers.. and conflix is the one paying for our inf server. Avant earn good, so he wont take money from anyone, its about pride.

I was the one talking to slide on ts, because i saw in the logs that s4a had been lying all the time. And as i have said before.. The logs are real. I don't care what others thinks about what s4a have done.. so why should i lie? YOB clan is a 100% honest clan, and have been since it started in sof 1.

Think what you want, but s4a clan will always be banned at our servers.

-Shipin
Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:55 pm
Active
35 Posts
come on
if logs can b changed anything is possible
Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:57 pm
Registred Member
18 Posts
anything is possible?

is it possible xerox crashed the servers and tried to frame me and ice so our clan would be outcasted and you guys could sell servers?

IS THAT POSSIBLE
<123 ... 567 ... 151617 >
Forums ©