<12 >

Steve how did I WH?

Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:12 pm
Pro Poster
51 Posts
Steve please may you show me proof of me wallhacking, Neither did anyone make a complaint I neither did I do anything wrong. Also i think there may have been one move you thought I wallhacked on but I actually heard footsteps and i decided to look in that spot and saw the guy there..

Also just to add,

I did have a case in the past that I did actually WH so I know you guys will think wrong but seriously I actually never cheated this time, I was warned back then if caught again it'd be in serious trouble so therefore I have stopped using wh since..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT BAN ME IF YOU WANT BUT I KNOW IM NOT IN THE WRONG!

Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:54 pm
Spammer
256 Posts
hi godfather

ok nothing personal to u , and i didnt knew u where banned before for WH but what i have seen wos wh i dont have prove ( frap ) but let me explain :
first of all you have the flag and u go down stairs direction kitchen u enter kitchen and straight u aim to your left in corner to blue one thad wos there camping u knew he wos there u shot him dead , second time u got flag same route ur just in kitchen and u shoot straight ahead to your right at person thad wos camping there , third one: u took flag and go on heli pad jumping down to main conferance hall and whille u where jumping u shot true the screen thad hangs there so u coulnd see him and u knew he wos there olso zippo seen it to and think wishal to so m8 thats all i can say.

and here is the third shot like i sayed from heli pad to screen thing there u cant see him eccept with wh

Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:03 pm
Legend
548 Posts
knew that this would happen

WE saw you wallhacking and with WE i mean steve zippo and me
you can say what you want WE saw you wallhacking

lets wait forr zippo
Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:40 pm
Pro Poster
51 Posts
— wish
knew that this would happen

WE saw you wallhacking and with WE i mean steve zippo and me
you can say what you want WE saw you wallhacking

lets wait forr zippo

Lol all I can say is you saw nothing apart from me playing straight but you guys just want to not be in the wrong. I've complaint about many players before but you dont seemed to care. Bit weird how you pick you players out.

Doesn't affect me anyway as Promods moving to Team Fortress 2 therefore wont be playing much of sof2.

Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:41 pm
Pro Poster
51 Posts
— steve69
hi godfather

ok nothing personal to u , and i didnt knew u where banned before for WH but what i have seen wos wh i dont have prove ( frap ) but let me explain :
first of all you have the flag and u go down stairs direction kitchen u enter kitchen and straight u aim to your left in corner to blue one thad wos there camping u knew he wos there u shot him dead , second time u got flag same route ur just in kitchen and u shoot straight ahead to your right at person thad wos camping there , third one: u took flag and go on heli pad jumping down to main conferance hall and whille u where jumping u shot true the screen thad hangs there so u coulnd see him and u knew he wos there olso zippo seen it to and think wishal to so m8 thats all i can say.

and here is the third shot like i sayed from heli pad to screen thing there u cant see him eccept with wh

I saw him movee and at times yes I do change my routine of capturing the flag but that doesnt put me in the wrong does it?

Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:43 pm
Pro Poster
51 Posts
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:02 am
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
r you sure of this? hes a good player, and he would like to join us.. so how he could wh?? so the things r 2 or hes stupid, or you r wrong. i would like to know.. and btw the frap?
Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:19 am
Pro Poster
51 Posts
— Teo
r you sure of this? hes a good player, and he would like to join us.. so how he could wh?? so the things r 2 or hes stupid, or you r wrong. i would like to know.. and btw the frap?

Thanks for backing me up on this Teo but i still dont understand, If hurt actually told me not to do again and as I have been caught last tme I wouldnt actually cheat. Also last time I got clocked I was given a shoutin from Promod for given them a bad name but its just one of them things people think..

Also I am still quite happy to join you guys but then again if this carries on then doubt it... I find your server the best one from those others as there are many people I met back in the days and see playing there as well as I know some of the admins

Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:40 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— Godfather

Really Confused: http://www.youngandoldboys.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1154
I spose' Hurt was ALSO not liking you too? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sorry, I still have faith in our (MULTIPLE) trusted s-admins abilities in spotting somebody who can turn it on & off. For our admins do an exellent job of keeping our servers clean and the best place to enjoy the game.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Its not personal, its just our m8's doing their "job" in removing cheaters.

Wonderful that you would like to join, however its not looking good for you at present time.
Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:48 pm
Pro Poster
51 Posts
— baaddwrench

Really Confused: http://www.youngandoldboys.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1154
I spose' Hurt was ALSO not liking you too? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sorry, I still have faith in our (MULTIPLE) trusted s-admins abilities in spotting somebody who can turn it on & off. For our admins do an exellent job of keeping our servers clean and the best place to enjoy the game.

Wonderful that you would like to join, however its not looking good for you at present time.

That is the post i have admitted to so if you read carefully i have wrote down that, Also if you trust you s-admins i know quite a few who cheat so...

Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:11 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— Godfather

That is the post i have admitted to so if you read carefully i have wrote down that, Also if you trust you s-admins i know quite a few who cheat so...[/quote] Laughing
Enlighten me with a frap verification, otherwise its just smoke being blown up our behinds Wink
Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:25 pm
Spammer
256 Posts
first to godfather : godfather i believe u thad u say u change route in capture the flag but what i dont understand how do u know where the campers in kitchen are? Shocked en u looking and aiming at them true wall :roll: and second like i showed in picture how u know he wos comming u CANT hear or CANT see him and u aimed true sunscreen at him and when u came down u shot him straight dead and no one is thad quick to react if they see sombody!

to teo : i let u deside m8 what u do with him but for me its wh and to ziggo and wish to so.
if u unban him then he got lucky

but remember godfather if ur getting unbanned i always keep en eye on you and olso other members and i make my frap is on to capture ur ass if you wh again

end of story for me im tired of this bullshit always complaining at forum thad they dont cheat , well guess what all the peeps thad wallhack or aimbot come to forum to complain , and its not first time of u , seen hurts post and i trust sysops and surten hurt

the end.
friendly greetz sherlock

Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:27 pm
Spammer
256 Posts
ow and teo?
i dont have frap so i guess he"s got lucky
because if i got frap on it makes me lag but if he got unbanned my frap is going to be active whille i play

friendly greetz
sherlock

Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:54 pm
Pro Poster
51 Posts
Well I hate people who dont read my post properly, I clearly wrote on the beginning that I was banned in the past for WH by Hurt so threatening me by saying this ain't the first time you've been caught is nothing to me as then I did actually cheat therefore now I am not..

Also I dont mind you guys speccing me as long as im not banned for such an idiotic matter as seriously I know I havent done anything wrong also if your saying i knew where to aim i dont, its just a matter of coincedence that they come up right infront of me.

Also thank you for coming to such circumstances, I would have given up after a few more posts as yes it is actually such a kid matter to fight over but sorry because I just didnt want to be in the wrong..

Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:53 am
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
[quote="Godfather"

Also if you trust you s-admins i know quite a few who cheat so...[/quote]

Well, like Baadwrench says: send fraps of us (Sadmins) who wh,cheat,etc.But excuse me..sounds more to me like MUDTROW in heavy loads from u now m8.. Evil or Very Mad

Greetz Goofy.
<12 >
Forums ©