<12 >

New Joining Application #30 from DieHard

Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:34 pm
Legend
582 Posts
Sheesh stop whining, there's cases where people get insta-recruited and cases where it takes a while for a person to be recruited, just be quiet and have patience

Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:10 pm
Registred Member
11 Posts
shit on u and shit on a guy who takes care of what u say .... To whom are u saying ' sheesh stop whining ' ? to me ?? Well u can say it to me but first u should reach my knee kid ... what a btch! I NEVER SAW U AND I NEVER SAW BAADWRENCH PLAYING IN YOB SERVER ...... SO HOW ARE U IN THE CLAN ? JUST CUZ U ARE THE LEADERS ? + I DON'T NEED UR ADVICE ... U ARE MY LITTLE PUPPY ... U ARE MY DOG! IDC ABOUT WHAT U SAY ...... AM DIEHARD ...... AM VERY POPULAR GAMER ....... AM INVINCIBLE ... I WON'T JOIN YOB UNTIL BAADWRENCH AND U SAY TO ME " SORRY BOSS " , OTHERWISE .. I CAN PREPARE A CLAN OF REAL MEN NOT IDIOTS LIKE U ... AND PLAY AGAINST U A CLAN MATCH AND KICK your ASSES... !! Smile +++ ARE U CRAZY ? SOME RECRUITMENTS ARE ................. WHAT THE HELL ARE U SAYING DUDE ? U WANT ME TO FEEL THAT I AM A SHEEP AND U ARE MY SHEPHERD ? I SHOULD HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED FROM THE FIRST DAY BTCH! FROM THE FIRST DAY! STUPID!
Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:38 pm
Veteran
156 Posts
as I read this post my only word is LOL  Shocked

Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:54 pm
Pro Poster
53 Posts
Maybe I Can't Vote and i'm not allowed to vote but i can't see ur post ( diehard) and still silent cz maybe u must respcet the admins and be polite ...
Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:32 pm
Magnum, P.I.
2772 Posts
Evil or Very Mad Defently a big - from me  Evil or Very Mad and locking this ...DieHard let me say, if you had in mind to continue to post like this on our site you will get a permanent BAN from site. Play on our server and enjoy there , but member of this "looser" clan you will never be ! Reason very wrong attitude !
Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:13 pm
Clan Leader
5814 Posts
you r an idiot. but yes i agree it take too long the voting process. anw you still remain an idiot for my point of view.
Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:18 pm
Clan Leader
5791 Posts
— DieHard wrote
shit on u and shit on a guy who takes care of what u say .... To whom are u saying ' sheesh stop whining ' ? to me ?? Well u can say it to me but first u should reach my knee kid ... what a btch! I NEVER SAW U AND I NEVER SAW BAADWRENCH PLAYING IN YOB SERVER ...... SO HOW ARE U IN THE CLAN ? JUST CUZ U ARE THE LEADERS ? + I DON'T NEED UR ADVICE ... U ARE MY LITTLE PUPPY ... U ARE MY DOG! IDC ABOUT WHAT U SAY ...... AM DIEHARD ...... AM VERY POPULAR GAMER ....... AM INVINCIBLE ... I WON'T JOIN YOB UNTIL BAADWRENCH AND U SAY TO ME " SORRY BOSS " , OTHERWISE .. I CAN PREPARE A CLAN OF REAL MEN NOT IDIOTS LIKE U ... AND PLAY AGAINST U A CLAN MATCH AND KICK your ASSES... !! Smile +++ ARE U CRAZY ? SOME RECRUITMENTS ARE ................. WHAT THE HELL ARE U SAYING DUDE ? U WANT ME TO FEEL THAT I AM A SHEEP AND U ARE MY SHEPHERD ? I SHOULD HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED FROM THE FIRST DAY BTCH! FROM THE FIRST DAY! STUPID!

You've verified the EXACT reason WHY I take my time to vote,
we don't want impatient little bitches like you in the clan -
if you can't wait 2 weeks then a 2 week rec period then I'll have nothing to do with you ya little piece of $h!t!

If you annoy me in server - and yes I go under different names -
I will [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hxtd1PkK2s[/youtube]
So don't be surprised when your @$$ is banned for being a little fagg0t!!

If others wish to allow so rapidly bringing in fresh recruits then so be it,
vote them in without me and enjoy a clan of "diehard" noobs.
<12 >
Forums ©