Camping
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
<12 >  :| |:
(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Suggestions

#1: Note Camping Author: yourmother PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:01 pm
    —
:idea:

Hello. just giving this suggestion about camping. There is a lot of M4 campers on the roof/corners... and how about shorting the time you can be on one place. like 5 sec and you are starting to get the warning about camping. the game would be much better then because you and everybody else would be forced to move more and maybe even get the flag  Confused:  :!:  Confused: .

your mother  Cool

#2: No icon Re: Camping Author: AvantgardeLdrLocation: Norway PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:29 pm
    —
We have adjusted anticamp many times.
If we put it harder than it is today, you gonne get popped while you are walking.
Go arround and shoot them in the back.  Very Happy
Thanks anyway. Cool

#3: No icon Re: Camping Author: yourmother PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:23 pm
    —
ah, to bad then. I am playing whit ak47 and it is hard to play if you have m4 campers on the roof. If they would move after shooting some players so they clear the roof and then take the lag is ok but some camp all the time on the same spot and move only to get bullets. Those campers get on my nerves because they are destroying my ratio  Mad   .
hitler camper.jpg

#4: No icon Re: Camping Author: Orange PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:06 pm
    —
You think others play annoying, others think you play annoying... It always was like this and it will never change, no matter what kind of settings.
I think its annoying to ask others to play with knife when there are many people in the server, it makes others quit the game... So plz don't  Wink If you wanna play with knife thats fine, but dont force others into it, it ruins the game.

#5: No icon Re: Camping Author: yourmother PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:24 pm
    —
where do you find forcing in this sentences:
-wana knife
-would you like to knife whit me
-can i interest you in a friendly game of knifes

I ask and they decide if they wont to play, i do not force ( i respect their NO and i let them play whit guns). And if this players prefer knifing they shouldn't knife because others will leave the game? Strange  :roll: . Now tell me some more things that annoy you whit my playing so i can change them. just to say in front i don't provoke and insult ( only if someone insults me first ore he is one persistent camper) and i don't camp. And believe me your game is not that perfect either  Wink  .

#6: No icon Re: Camping Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:16 pm
    —
Hahahaha
Fuckers wanna camp I switch to noob scope and seek spawn kill as opposing team,
otherwise I choose ak or knife to capture flag  Twisted Evil
The m4 is bouncy useless piece of shit in comparison to the smooth accurate ak minus the scope.
Also a millisecond time vampire for with higher ping it seems to take longer to pull out noob scope...

I never bother asking, if I wanna play with knives I switch my mouse settings and shoot knives...

#7: No icon Re: Camping Author: Bangster PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:42 am
    —
I am invincible! so for me it doesn't really matter. I just think Kunda plays gay. He never captures the flag. We should bully Kunda so he leaves... but its just a suggestion.

#8: No icon Re: Camping Author: KundaLocation: Czech Republic PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:47 am
    —
@166 lets bully me. Im gonna be quick. Kunda AK flaghunter. Bangy @165

#9: No icon Re: Camping Author: Bangster PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:58 am
    —
Stop posting pictures of me!

#10: No icon Re: Camping Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:24 am
    —
You camp with a cactus in your ass?
Well that gives me the opportunity to:

#11: No icon Re: Camping Author: pownzor PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:26 am
    —
ya know,camping is fun really

#12: No icon Re: Camping Author: IntoXLocation: Gascony PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:35 pm
    —
I HATE THE SMURF CAMP  Evil or Very Mad

#13: No icon Re: Camping Author: CyBeRLocation: Rotterdam/Barendrecht PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:59 pm
    —
Solution: Become good at the game. You'll be faster than the campers and you'll enjoy the game way more Smile
+ those camping bastards deserve what they get for playing so cheap.

#14: No icon Re: Camping Author: BaaddwrenchLocation: Your mothers bed PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:35 am
    —
— CyBeR wrote
Solution: Become good at the game. You'll be faster than the campers and you'll enjoy the game way more Smile
+ those camping bastards deserve what they get for playing so cheap.

Try that from.............. Chicago  :roll:  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

#15: No icon Re: Camping Author: Bangster PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:24 am
    —
Good point Baadd, but keep in mind that Kunda is gay.

(Old Boys)And(Young Boys)Clan -> Suggestions

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

<12 >  :| |:
Page 1 of 2